Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: AUSTIN TEXAS AO day 2 ! This ones the motherload!

He's lying... all I have is diet caffeine free coke... and only one of them.

Re: werd

Originally posted by isaaclim
    hizoes
    eh?
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

Hummm....
    I check in every evening to try to keep up but this thread is moving fast.....
    Sounds like a party after the party!
    I gotta go mow fields now to get ready for the weekend.....looking forward to seeing you folks!
    Cheers,
    Vern1
    Old School Freshman
    Petty Paintball

www.pettypb.com
    Home of THREE Austin Texas AO Playdays!!
    Factory Authorized Intimidator Technician

werd

hizoes = women = ho's = women = hizzizzoes = women

now that i think about it, utladiesman does not have any girls at his place. scratch that, but he has plenty of "kool-aid" if you need the hizookups.

Isaac

www.no1beefcake.com
    New forum!

Mr. Petty (Vern1) is the man. That's it.

He will breathe on my Timmy and it will Sing...

Re: werd

Originally posted by isaaclim
    hizookups
    eh?

Re: Re: werd

Originally posted by Daroach

eh?
    You'll have to understand... every word Isaac says needs to have the "iz+" taken out of it to be credible off the street. (and for those over 30... but that doesn't pertain to you)

Originally posted by no1beefcake
    Jim Rome's comments on Texas A&M
    god bless the first amendment.

WOW! I always thought that it was good natured rivalry... I didnt realize that people from tu took it that seriously! We dont really hate you guys... we just like to mess with you... and the comment that the guy made about the Corps is totally wrong... We are one of the MOST respected ROTC groups around. I didnt mind most of the stuff written by that guy, but I did take offense to the stuff about the corps.
    -Gig 'Em Ags!

a_malfunction: sorry bud, but even you (an aggie) can't argue with Jim Rome, he is always right

you got him there daroach. jim rome, the second coming of einstein.

Originally posted by a_malfunction
    WOW! I always thought that it was good natured rivalry... I didnt realize that people from tu took it that seriously! We dont really hate you guys... we just like to mess with you... and the comment that the guy made about the Corps is totally wrong... We are one of the MOST respected ROTC groups around. I didnt mind most of the stuff written by that guy, but I did take offense to the stuff about the corps.
    Of course we take it seriously. A&M is like the nagging little brother that wants to hang around with the big boys, so we humor you guys. We really don't hate you, we just like someone to make fun of when we're bored....or trashed.

But enough of that, this is not a Longhorn/Aggie fight contest, this is a thread about how much better UT is (and an Austin AO meet.....I think). But hey, at least its not some guy from Tech saying that we are rivals. They think everyone they play are their rivals.

Hook'Em Horns, Class of '03

A&M is our annoying, friendly rivalry. OU is our hateful, very unfriendly rivalry.

FYI:

Jim Rome will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight (late night tv). I just saw an ad for it on ABC. I have no idea what time Jimmy Kimmel comes on but I guess if you want to see Jim Rome bad enough then you'll find out!

Hook 'em!
    "I am a woman. We don't always say what we want, but we do reserve the right to get pissed off when we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating, if not a little bit scary."
    -Sliding Doors

jim rome is getting his own show on espn soon. i guess he is promoting it on abc.

on a more topical note, is it just me or do texas ao'ers just rule the world. this meet is three months away and we already have 4 pages worth of discussion. whatever i may think of that other school and whatever you may think of the other school the bottom line is we are all fortunate enough to be texans. so i now officially announce with whatever authority i may have that texas owns all.

i still have that 'western digital' hard drive sitting around if anyone has a 'z' they are not using anymore and need some more disk space,lmk i'll trade at the meet.

I've got work off and no school, I"M GOING! YAY!!!! I missed the Dallas one (odd, seeing i live in dallas) but the last austin was fun. Now with everyone knowing each other, it'll be even better!!!

This thread is large.

Count me in. I'll have to see about spoons.

I"m going to try and attend too. Hopefully my knees will be better by then and I can play a bit of ball.

laters
    Red/black faded Emag...serial # Brad Nestle (really it is)
    Matching faded Warp Feed
    4500/68 ci Flatline
    Mag CF11472 soon to be a stock feed mag pump. The serial number is also my birthday, 1.14.72.
    I love my job!

Brad "Q" Nestle
    Airgun Designs Tournament Tech
    Paintball Maxx
    Houston, Tx

Ron Fieldhack, Rest in peace my friend.

Now heres the real deal....

the other half

Oh god, not going to even enter this one.....too ez

scoreboard?

I'm wondering if we should have some type of scoreboard at the Austin AO meet and everyone who wants to participate wears some sort of badge that shows their school affiliation and whichever school gets the most kills is the bestest. Yeah, I know UT will win, but it sounds fun anyway...

werd

Postitnote...you think UT would win? You have obviously not seen or met me before. I will most likely bring our UT brethren down with my lack of skizills and poor ability to spizell. Maybe I should take pictures instead of playing...

Isaac

Isaac - I have seen and met you at the Dallas AO meet! I think your spelling is a hoot. Anyway, there are people, like Daroach (UT) and logamus (A&M) who are not directly affiliated with those schools and they are good! You don't have to be awesome or anything. I mean, c'mon, look at me. I've played all of five games in my entire lifetime and four of those were in Dallas. You've got to have confidence, man!

Sorry, Guys

Sorry to be like this...but with all the "texas bleh blah bluh" I had to do something for OK:

At least we have this:

You can gang up and beat me up at the Meet if you feel the desire...but I have Cato Dave with me, he's graduating from UNLV next week.

Nick
    1Shot

[img]Only one image is allowed in a sig, not two combine the two and then edit accordingly[/img]
    Check my Feedback
    P.U.N.K (www.punkpaintball.com)
    1Shot Productions (www.1shotprod.com)
    Bigshot Paintball Supply
    Disaster Paintball Products
    Silverline Screen Printing

Dust Black Dye LCD Trix
    RTP, Red ULE, X'd, Blue Stickies

Re: Sorry, Guys

Originally posted by Nick1Shot
    I had to do something for OK

oh man, look at those cheerleaders....is that the best OK can produce?

Oh no you did not just throw OU into this...

Actually, my mom is from Oklahoma...know where Stroud is? Yes yes, it's the place where the tornado took out the outlet mall (that's always the answer I get).

Anyway, here is a pic of some of our gals.

Ok ok, I have to add one more pic just to show how much school spirit we have.

well i'll throw my college out now since we are better than OU