Thread: PBCapo Feedback

PBCapo Feedback

Anybody thats traded with me post here, then again i only made my second trade like 3 days ago, haha
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

pack

sold this guy a pack, got the money ultra fast, very understanding, and great communication. would trade with this man again in a heartbeat.
    PAIN HEALS, CHICKS DIG SCARS, AND GLORY IS FOREVER !!!!

he is an exellent buyer. he sent the money fast and everything went very smoothly. definitely want to deal with this kind of person again!
    Team CDR

Hawaiian Homegrown All the way!

i play wiht this guy on a regular basis and when i ahve something to sell or trade he is usualy the first place i go, reliable and doesnt mess around (too much). good kid. kinda small though, really bad at paintball. small ahnds. smells like cabbage. just kidding capo. well, everything except the cabbage part (soap dude, soap)
    far from handsome, but damn a whiteboy toke

I sold an E-99 to this guy and he paid very promptly. In fact, he paid so promptly and was a great person to deal with, I threw in some extras in the transaction for him. I highly recommend buying/selling/trading with this guy.

Great buyer. Contacted him and everything went quickly and i had no problems at all. Up for a great buyer/seller/trader.

A+ Trader!

great trader here. easy to deal with and great with communications. one of the easiest deals ive had on AO and wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again!

Thanks Andrew!

Daniel
    -Emag
    -Silver 68/45 Maxflow
    -Black Eggo 2 with Y

Hey i play just about every weekend with Andy. We have done trades before and they are always fair. I just wanted to let everyone know hes a good guy

great buyer!

I recently sold my mag to him for one of his friends and I have to say that he made it go as smooth as could possably go. Turn around time on the MO was the following day (only because the banks were closed on presidents day) and he was very understandable. Very fair trader, would deffinatly trade with him again!

Intelli frame

Andrew sold me his Intelli frame for a good price...it came in good contition, which was as described, and in great time. Thanks, man!

in the corner in a box under the stairs right down the street from jerry's bait shop.
    this guy is awesome! he paid when he said he would, he was nice, and sticked to his word.

i would not hesitate to do business with him again!

thanks again

~alex
    "Ah yes, I have one of the 32*rebels that I always take to big scenario games. It keeps the truck from rolling if I have to park on a hill." - automikey

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    smooth and easy transaction.

thanks!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Bought a rail from him. We sent same time, and transaction was very fast. Very smooth, and we kept in touch. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Like everyone above me, this is a responable, mature buyer. Sent payment ultra-fast (and I was extra happy to send ultra-fast as well)

*This member is Chuck Norris approved

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

Traded a shadow rail and subzero feedneck for a halo with PBCapo. It was a very smooth transaction, I would like to do bussiness with him again!

Great Seller A++++

I want to thank this guy for being real understanding and for being a great seller. Really fast shipping and packed really nice an professional. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.

Chaos_Theory! Guest
    A+

Great guy to deal with. I sent first upon his request (mainly do to my lack of sufficient feedback) and i was payed right after the item was delivered. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat and reccomend him to anyone that wants to deal with a nice and trustworthy guy.

Great seller. Ships fast as heck. A+++++

great buyer

great buyer this guy is. paid fast and had no hassels. would be more then pleased to do business again.
    thanks for buying again,
    chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Great trader!!! Fast friendly and had cool stuff. I will definatly trade with him again, unless he sells the evalve too soon :-P
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

great guy,just got an intelliframe and drop foward from him.Very fast and friendly,I will be doing more buisness with him.

great trader. I got a 114/4500 tank and a J&J barrel. Both were in great condition. I would definatly do business with him again.

bought a ULE body from him - great price, fast shipping, good packing, great communication, just forgot to mention what detent it had on it. I'd recommed him - good seller.
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

I want food... Can you email me a cookie?
    traded him a mask and $$$ for his warp feed body and rail. Great guy to work with. Amazing fast shipping, and great guy to deal with. Mucho thanks

bought a tank off him, good guy, met him at a field, will definetley do business with again

/also a great player