Thread: Info on a third party trade... (pics!)

Info on a third party trade... (pics!)

Here is a little info on a third party deal, this is only to ensure both parties that they are getting what they are suppose to get. info will be put here as i get it such as money received ect. personal information will be kept out though

my name is Trevor Ketterhagen from Burlington Wi. I am the third party in this deal... this deal is between Jim from Franklin Wi (arsonpaintballo6 on AO) and Jeremy from Oswego Il (LDBubba on PBN) both parties have personal info as do i, both parties have my personal cell phone to contact me when ever they would like

Jim is buying the gun from Jeremy (undisclosed amount until OK'd to put it on here)

The specs on the gun include...

X-Valve
    Black ULE Body
    Intelliframe
    ULT
    Level 10
    Red 14" AA Freak (w/ 3 inserts 87 93 95)
    extra parts for ULT and LX plus odds and ends

There is a small leak down the barrel both seller and buyer know about

i will update this thread as much as possible... such as when money is received, when gun is recieved when items sent out and i hope both Jim and Jeremy post here to let us all know that the deal went smoothly

Pic of gun
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

The way I usually do it when I run a third party trade is keep everybody informed via email. Any email you send to the seller should be CC'd to the buyer and vice versa. Seems more convinent.

OT-- hey, where did the spell checker go?

thats what i was going to do... but then we decided to let others know about this to ease some trading pains between buyer and seller, this way if some one gets screwed its on my shoulders and all of AO knows... and we all know you dont piss of AO

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    let others know about this to ease some trading pains between buyer and seller
    You do that by clicking the link in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden
    You do that by clicking the link in my sig!
    why thrid party you when they could have me, im p-i-m-p

I appreciate what your doing but this is not a place for you to carry on Journalization of trading. I not going to allow this to go on in talk. I am going to transfer this thread to the Feedback forum. You can conduct your business end there if you like.

Moving

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

sorry phil... but thanks for moving it