Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlackVCG Feedback

BlackVCG Feedback

I don't do much buying/selling on AO, but I have done some gun work for some people and rail milling. Post here to give feedback on how your deal went with me.

BlackVCG milled my stock Emag rail. Communication was great, work was done well, and the turnaround time was fast.
    He is a great person to deal with.

Let me be the second to say that BlackVCG is a great trader, tech. He fixed my emag in days and then what really suprised me, was the fact that he shipped it out on wenesday, I recieved it the next day.

I have to say that if you dont trust black, you a f00l.

Great guy to do business with. I sent my emag to him as well to have it tuned up and replace a bad solenoid. Great communication with you, very patient with payments, and is willing to do a few extras without asking.

Sent it back to me well packaged up.

He might not have much feedback but don't hesitate to do business with him.

Thanks again Black!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

it was a pleasure doing business with you! nothing but praise coming from me. fast turn around as well as thorough. milling you did on my rail seems to be top notch and i can't wait to put the new 3.2 software to use!

thanks again!

Stock Emag rail milled for ULE

A++++ job. Excellent prices, fast shipping, great communication.

Thanks again!

Thumbs up Awesome work!

I just had my marker flashed, and the rail milled. Awesome job. I would recommend to anyone.

Have purchased many, many items from BlackVCG.

This guy is the one of the most honest people I know. He knows more about paintball guns than anyone i've ever met.

He has worked on my gun for peanuts on many occasions, and always listens to my complaining when something goes wrong.

If you have any questions to him being a good buying/seller/tech, PM me right away.
    Official Member # 10,261 and so is George

Very good to deal with, sent my mag for flashing and milling, great job and great job on milling for a warp feed without having one. I asked him to adjust the trigger while he had it and... well the trigger was so good I had to double check that I had 3.2 and not 4.0 with full auto issues... awesome job
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

I had my Emag Rail grinded out and my Emag Software updated.
    blackvcg did excellent work and very quickly.

I just got my RT PRO rail back.
    Again, another excellent job by blackVCG! Thanks Again

A valuble asset to automag owners!
    Last edited by Mechanic79; 04-13-2004 at 09:37 AM.

black did a tuneup on my emag. the work was done very quickly, and he put up with my indecisions and incorrect payments.

overall, i would work again with this guy in a heartbeat. excellent communication, and lightning fast turnaround.
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

Got a tune up for my Emag from Black. Fixed it up real good. Thanx again. Highly recommend.
    Sorry, I'm old

I sent my E-Mag frame to BlackVCG to have the solenoid and power wires soldered to the board, and to set the sear rod lengths. My frame was back to me extremely fast, the work is top notch, and I highly recommend him. Thanks again, BlackVCG.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Thumbs up

Pick my emag up a few days ago. I had the software updated, rail milled, and purchased a few soft parts also. I very happy with the work on the rail. Even an area of the angle part of the rail was milled. Also when I sent it in I had a cracked mode switch and when I got it back I found I was replace at no charge.

Thanks,

Chris

Thumbs up BlackVCG is the MAN!!

Got my emag's rail milled, looks great! very fast turn around time!

Thanks!

Thumbs up Blackvcg IS the man...

Well, he always replies to my PM's as soon as he gets them.

He know's more about the mags than any other person I've seen.

He milled out my rail = Awesome

He milled out my grip frame similar to the ULE = Awesome

Flashed my 3.2 software = awesome

Fixed a few minor things without question or charge = Awesome

Turned it around faster than lightning = Awesome for those wanting to get back on the field ASAP

Is very upfront, honest, and will tell you immediately if there is any problem = Awesome

For those of you who need work done fast, inexpensively, professionally, and done right... Blackvcg is the guy for you.

Black, Thanks again!
    I woudn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!
    Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

ULE Karta E-mag, X-valve, Morlock Board, Freak kit

Angel Speed 05, Freak Kit, Nitro Duck X-Stream Tank

BlackVCG helped fix up my Emag. Turnaround was just plain fast. And it was packaged quite well. Communication was top notch. A++++

Thumbs up Great Ao Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BVC flashed my micro e-mag and shipped out FAST!!!!
    No worries here straight up guy!!!

Thansk

Just got my Emag back from BlackVCG and it flat out rips! He flashed the 3.2 software, cleaned and tuned it up and super-polished the stem of the LX bolt. I was amazed at the difference the changes made, I really didn't expect to notice an increase in rof, since I am not particularly fast anyway, but holy cow . I can't say enough good things about the work BlackVCG did, the gun wasn't this clean when it left the factory, and the turnaround time was immediate, I didn't even know it was gone.

He was very easy to deal with and quick to answer any questions I had. Have no fear sending your mag to BlackVCG.

Talking Super Cool...

I talked with Black about tuning my mag and everything went smoothly. I sent my marker to him on a Tuesday and I recieved it back 4 days later on a Saturday working like a champ. Great communication, great service, and super great pricing(in my opinion). Will do business with again if need be. But besides that, great guy.

God Bless

Chaz

Sent my x-mag to him for a tune up and to assemble it. First off super fast turn around time had the gun back on my door step in less then one week and I live in Florida. Great job on the tune up level 10 has never worked better, used it all weekend rain and all and never had a problem. Also great prices, highly recommended

Super guy...Very Prompt...Awesome Transaction

BlackVCG flashed two of my e-mags to 3.2, he also took extra steps necessary to insure proper operation...(i.e. re-soldering the solenoid wires to prevent trigger safety/legal issues). I believe I shipped the guns Tues. and received them Sat. ...faster than I had hoped. His prices were very fair also.
    Thank you

he da man

very fast shipment, great communication. Thank you very much.

First time using paypal outside of ebay. Appreciate how simple the transaction. Look forward to do more business.

BlackVCG Feed Back

Sent my Emag it to be flashed and tuned. The 3.2 software is an excellent upgrade. The work was done very fast as promised by BlackVCG, shipped on wednesday got back the following wednesday. Work is excellent as well as the communication. Recommend highly.

Just one question, What does VCG stand for??

BlackVCG idoes great work he flashed and tuned my e-mag. When problems arose with customs he was very helpful and stayed in touch. I highly recommend him. If you have any problems at all he can fix it. Personally I think VCG stands for Very Cool Guy.

super fast shipping great items at great prices thanks again
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

I just got my emag flashed and tuned up by BlackVCG. He did an outstanding job all the way around. His turnaround time was extreamly fast, and when we had some problems with shipping (not his fault) he was extreamly helpful, and looked into the matters himself. I would HIGHLY recommend that everyone get their gun tuned up by him! Thanks again!

-Kyle

I sent my rail to me milled. He did a very nice job and fixed some bad wiring for free. He responded to all of my queries patiently and pleasantly which can be hard to do, and while it didn't get to me when I expected it, it was because he was waiting to do the job until his new equipment came in which is very cool IMHO. Gives me better results .

My Feedback
    (It's a work in progress)

Got my X tuned up from him, does excellent work. Highly recomended.