Thread: RT problems..

RT problems..

hi,
    A friend and I have just bought 2 Automags RT pro, the rt is one of the fastest markers, he could fire mor than 25 bsp whit his but whit mine we could only fire 2 or 3, why he can fire more than 25 and I only 2 or 3 he try my gun and he could only fire 2 or 3? plz help.!

wow, triggers alone with no mods and he could fire 25+ bps? I need to start practicing. Ask him if he has a hyperframe.

Sorry couldn't help you much but i'm sure others on AO can. But you have to be more discriptive with your problems. Are the two guns exactly identicals? Any mods? Add on? etc. Those extra info could get you better response if people really knew what's going on.

Good luck to ya,

-G
    Great Buyer/Traders: MBNAYR - joey d - Willy-t - Lethargic - RogueFactor - Jet-Xino - Xyxyll - tmnothing -

My Feedback
    My Ebay Feedback

Post more, much more information and then your questions can be answered. How old are the guns? Did you buy them new or used? Did you fire the guns over a chrono/bps meter or are you just guessing at the rof? Were you using N2 on one gun and CO2 on the other? Was the paint you were using out of round, which could have caused feeding problems? Are the guns centerfeed? If not, was the powerfeed plug pushed all the way in, b/c this could also cause feed problems. Is the pushrod not adjusted right on the gun that is firing incorrectly? How familiar are you with Automags in general? How about the RT? Can you go back to the original owner so that they can address the problem (if the guns were purchased used)? Have you been to your local pb shop?

The guns are new, they have 1 month now, we test them in a chrono/bps meter, both whit hpa and both of them are powerfeed, the only diference is that the first time we try mine the on/off pin broke but I change it whit a new one. He could fire 25 bsp becuse, he only like push the trigger and the trigger moves back and forward alot of times per sec, if u need anymore info just tell me.

U need to find the G-spot on that machine, just takes practice. what kind of HPA are the both of you using? maybe yer not getting enough input pressure.
    Cockers and Shockers and Mags, OH MY !!

It sounds as if your friends RT is going in Runaway, which is like full auto. This will wear down the sear and bolt.

When you bought your new on/off pin did you get the right lenght? If you got to long of a pin then the RT will lose most of it reactivity.

Thx for all your help, I realize the the on off ping was in the wrong size and now am shooting 25 bsp thx..