Thread: A design idea, Tom or other staff please read and say if you like or dislike my idea

A design idea, Tom or other staff please read and say if you like or dislike my idea

An idea popped into my head when talking to my friend about dropforward vs no dropforward vs remote for tanks

The warpfeed loads balls into the gun... Couldn't we make something that works in a simular fashion that could combine Warpfeed and Remote tank ideas? Larger hopper on the harness with a balltube going to the gun, rather than the hopper being physically attached to the gun.

The idea has some problems, such as kinks, that could be worked out with materials... Many markers often have metal air tubes that take air from tank to gun. This style of material could be wrapped around a rubber tube, and every few inches, physically connected to it.

The problem of reloading something on your back actually wouldn't exist because you could get a hopper large enough that you don't actually need to reload in a game

Fastkid the slowkids idea.
    Shooting stuff is fun.

Backpack loader... I believe needs 2 warps to run together...

It can be done, yes.

It can be done... but is it a good idea?

The old Sgt Slaughter Auto-Lot-O-Balls feed system...

Rec ball yes, speedball no. Most find remote air systems burdensome, add to that the weight of a loading system and your paint supply (you're not going to want to load a feed system while it's on your back) and the fact that the medium used to transport the balls won't be terribly flexible, crawling through the snake or sprinting with such a rig on your back would be too difficult for a front player, most won't go for a warp for that fact alone.

-Evil Bob