Thread: taking off mini mag vert bottle adapt.?

taking off mini mag vert bottle adapt.?

I have a mini, and was trying to smooth out its looks. I was having trouble getting the hose setup I want. I wanted to know if I could remove the vertical bottle adapter and just run the gas line from the valve to the bottomline?

Or....does anyone know where the gas line comes out of the dye gas through grip.( bottom or on the side) I need more hose length to make the steel braided line look good.

Remove the valve. (Unscrew the field strip screw)
    Remove your trigger frame. (Unscrew the trigger frame screw by inserting the allen key up through the trigger guard)
    Remove your body. (After the screw comes out your body should come off the rail as well)

Towards the front of the rail you'll see an allen screw (where the vert asa is). Unscrew it and your asa will come right off.

Mav

P.S. Remember how to put it all together again!

USAF Academy Paintball Team
    Cadet Fourth Class of Squadron Three "Cerebus - Dogs of War"
    New: AO Feedback

I believe that the dyes come out of the top so you would be able to screw it into your vert adaptor like a tank and then run a line into the bottom of it.
    anyone who tells you there are no such things as stupid questions is lying to you so they can laugh at your questions.