I've finally got hold of my Hyperframe (secondhand of course) for the Budget-O-Mag and I thought I'd share my experience of setting it up.

My setup is a classic mag, warp left body, E-mag valve running air. Level 10 fully broken in and using longest spring, carrier 2 and 2 shims.

Initially I tried using the centerflag .750 on/off pin, centerflag on/off bottom o-ring, E-Mag quad top-O-ring and normal outer top o-ring. The Hyperframe wouldn't fire more than 1 shot even with the solenoid power set to 9. Bolt wasn't sticking though as far as I can tell. The gun would fire by pressing a tool into the sear recess on the frame, but it took quite a force to get it to fire.

Next, I tried my normal RT .740 pin, normal twin round o-ring setup in the on/off top, and the centerflag on/off bottom o-ring. Success! The 'frame fires reliably with the solenoid power at level 6 and the air input pressure at 600psi. I fired off a few hundred shots then checked the bolt for wear and chipping- nothing apparent, although I will keep a close eye on this.

This tallies with my initial use of the E-Mag valve with a mechanical trigger. The only way I could get any useful reactivity from the trigger (no runaways) was by filing my on/off pin to .740 and setting input pressure at 850psi. I guess my valve has tolerances that dictate that setup, which goes to show that every valve is different.

I was expecting the quad on/off top o-ring to lessen the sear force required to fire the marker, but in fact it seemed to do the opposite. Not sure why that might be..

Next I intend to try the centerflag .770 pin just to see what results I get. I also intend to use two 9v NIMH rechargeable battery's in my warp, but install a regulator to bring that down to around 10 volts and use that to power both the warp and Hyperframe. That should give the Hyperframe a bit of extra oomph, and also increase battery life.