Thread: Is it me or is Diablo Blaze very inconsistently sized paint ?

Is it me or is Diablo Blaze very inconsistently sized paint ?

I haven't been playing in like a year but I used to shoot Diablo Blaze and it was decent, cheap paint. Well I'm back playing again and I bought another case of the Blaze. I installed my LVL10 and pumped some paint through my gun and I'm getting velocities ranging from 260-310. I am using a J&J Edge barrel so I pull off the barrel I was using (.688 bore) and tried the paint with the different bore sizes. It fit in the .693 (of course), .691, .688 and 60-70% of it fit in the the .685 bore back. I wonder if that's my whole velocity problem ? Or maybe it's something with my LVL10.

Sounds like the paint, You might want to clean your reg to incase. I hate draxxus/diable paint, I only shoot it if I get a good price on it or if I have to for a tournement.

really i like it alot

good buyers/traders: becercom tunaman pullman richie CoFFeY[NiTrO]

www.vaporworks.net the best bushy upgrades!
    www.infowars.com learn the truth about the goverment.

My Feedback

severe has been the best paint ever.

I paid 50 a case for this stuff (If I work at the field its only 30) and it shoots better than any other paint (Besides evil and higher end severe) its simple, 2 tone paint, with bright fill, super consistent, perfect seams and round shell, never any dimples in any of the bags. The boxes are SUPER thick meaning the likely hood if you breaking a ball in the box is 1/10000000000000000. It shoots good and doesn't break in your barrel but breaks on most other things. (Breaks on airball bunkers occasionally but not often)

I used to think diablo was the shiz until I shot severe.

I love severe and its a big paint supplier around here so I'm happy .
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    I like bigball myself. it is only 30 a case in stockton tho but id prefer it over blaze any day. the only reason we bought blaze is cuz it fit in our flatline.

Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
    I like bigball myself. it is only 30 a case in stockton tho but id prefer it over blaze any day. the only reason we bought blaze is cuz it fit in our flatline.
    whens the last time you got a break on someone with those?!

evil=
    diablo=

HAHA my friends dad had a tippy with a flatline, and I go running to the 50 and he's shooting a perfect stream, I got hit about 6-7 times... all bounces... it was funny

it hurt like hell but I wasn't out

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    Actually my dad didnt like the flatline as much as the sp progressive barrel. and he also has an rt pro
    Whats up with every body always bagging on tippys? once you put on the up grades thats better than alot of other guns on the market including some mags. im a loyal AGD follower but that doesnt mean i make fun of other peoples guns. I may be two years younger than you but... Grow up!

I wasn't bagging on them haha I think tippys rock, I was saying the flatline isn't good for speedball

That's all.

If I had to choose a low-end gun it would be a.) piranha or b.) tippmann

Severe paintballs are great, other than the fact that they are like little squishy rocks. Those things fly great, and are always pretty consistant, and it's awsome when YOUR shooting them. But, when someone else is shooting them at you, damn those things hurt to get hit by. And, I'm not sure about Diablo paint. I havn't had a chance to use it in a long while.

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    ok sorry. I just get mad when i see the guys with cockers all laughing at the newbies with rentals. It was great when i was out there on my first day with my brass eagle avenger i was getting guys out that had impulses and stuff. The best part was when i was walkin with this kid And i told him he had a nice gun. i asked him how much it cost him. He said 900.00 I held up my gun and said 80.00, big 5. next game was a 2 on 2. the one kid and another kid with a timmy or somthing against me and a middle aged guy that was really good, but had pulled his leg last game and had to stay back. so im in a laydown with the 1st kid rite across from me and i gogged him like a minute in. The other guy was shooting at me an i shot back. i got like 5 shots out and my co2 went out. Somehow, 1 of my 5 shots hit the guy. man did i feel great everyone was telling me i did a great job and asked me how long i had been playing. since this morning. man, good times, good times.

o ya, spork, last time i played

Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy

o ya, spork, last time i played
    i don't know about you but every time i've been tight on cash and bought big ball i've gotten at least 10 bounces each day i've used it, and some of them have huge dimples in it and are like an egg

but meh they're cheap as hell

I have never been impressed with Blaze personally. I noticed the same thing; there is a good percentage that is either really small or bigger than the rest.

What really bugged me about the blaze though, was that after a few days, a white skin developed on the balls, and the balls really started to warp, while the Zap that I had left over from the week before remained in better shape than the Blaze.

Needless to say, I will not buy blaze anymore.
    Super Moderator at www.pbreview.com

My inventory:

1 Tribal 2.2 Mephisto Unmilled Body- 88% completed
    1 Vert Framed Dallara X-valved mag- 43% complete
    1 Chord V2 Z-gripped X-valved mag-30% complete
    Still accepting donations!

N E R F P R I D E
    It's like paintball only safer!

Hellfire is good tourny paint.
    Midnight is good practice paint (it is more size consistent)

Spyder for best low end gun.

now i dont want to do anything illegal, but i would kill somebody in front of their own momma for 30 bucks a case

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    of...

You might want to replace your regulator seat o-ring.

littleguy, how was he banging on tippy? He siad they all bounced... because of the PAINT
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    ok sorry, saw it the wrong way but i do notice alot of people do make fun of other peoples guns