Thread: pevs @ ag in VA

pevs @ ag in VA

i would just like to thank the "x-mag dude" again that was at pevs today and helped me out to figure out the problem on my automag and ended up giving me the new on/off oring

thanks!

i think it was jam but im not sure, there was a number 04 and # 44, both with automag jerseys showing off their x-mags!

also, thanks for letting me shoot a few shots on that baby, i really love it, it must be the best gun i have ever shot!

those things are nice eh?

Good Traders: Wheelman

up for jam

Re: pevs @ ag in VA

That would've been JAM. If I had even touched your automag, the o-rings would've snapped in every spot (it's an ancient gypsy curse, I swear). JAM's got the no. 44 jersey, with the sweet crowned-paintball logo.

Yep, he's a good guy.

There were x-mags all over pev's@AG this weekend. Tre (I know I'm mis-spelling his name) had his out as well on Sunday.

Originally posted by Mr.Minus
    i would just like to thank the "x-mag dude" again that was at pevs today and helped me out to figure out the problem on my automag and ended up giving me the new on/off oring

thanks!

i think it was jam but im not sure, there was a number 04 and # 44, both with automag jerseys showing off their x-mags!

also, thanks for letting me shoot a few shots on that baby, i really love it, it must be the best gun i have ever shot!

Ah, Mr Minus, eh?

yeah that was me. Hope it all works out for you, I wish I had known about your problem earlier, oh well.

That was a good day. You shoul switch your name to rabbit.

Marchborne- the last compound game was great. we actually won one finally. And I'm up for caravan/carpool for shatnerball, LMK.

-j

and the X was working great, but I did manage to chop a ball... not sure how, but i did. oh well, 1 chop out of 3 cases ain't bad.
    sigs are overrated.

i've seen a ocuple xmag at pevs@ag a couple tmes, but i'm wondering how many xmags are in the area and come to pevs?

Humm as I sold them I know most of the owners

Tri - Black
    George - Black
    Carl - Blue/Black fade
    Earl - Red/Black
    Charles ( MD player Base 1)- Black
    Billy - Purple
    Mike - Black

I think thats most of them. Earl and Mike dont play at Pevs very often but teh rest all so.

Actually I was up on the Air Ball fields Playing with Georges gun LAST sunday at pratice. Lots of fun

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

jam...heh i thought i fixed it, but it must be the powertube tip oring now because now as soon as i turn the air on it all rushes out, before it would just come out after i pulled the trigger...

ill try to figure it out, my fingers are hurting i must have taken it apart about 20 times in the past 2 days

wow, I didn't know all you cool AO guys were at Pev's!!! I gotta get out there again now!!!!!
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

Originally posted by BobTheCow63
    wow, I didn't know all you cool AO guys were at Pev's!!! I gotta get out there again now!!!!!
    "Guys?" absolutely;
    "Cool?" Subject to debate.

Minus- Two comments: "RABBIT!!!!", and: if yer 'Mag is broke, go see Rob, for cryin' out loud.

jeezum craw, i didnt know this many people had x=mags at pevs.
    and i say...OLE!!!

heh, i dont know who these people are....i found jam just because he had an x-mag

wow, im impressed that all of u guys play down at pevs...
    seems like the place to play and drool *x-mags.....x-mags....*extreme salivating begins** any of u guys know how far it is from say like rockville/gaithersburg MD?
    My friend seems to been having this a really B*tchy time with his mag... seems to always have something wrong with it, from shootdown to like boltstick to other oddities... i guess we will have to go down there and give one of you guys a holler!

I would love to play more at PEVS, but Rob and crew have that beat covered for the DC area. I'm covering the MD beat at AO in Bowie and we have a nice Mag group that plays there. OA is an Angel rich environment. You can always spot an Angel user, they have that cute little breech open and are busy cleaning their markers at the same time telling you how much better Angels are than Mags (like my boy Tony)

P.S. - Rob could easily sell 100 X-Mags a month. He would start with convincing current X-Mag owners that they need a back-up X-Mag.

Earl

X-Mag Black to Red Fade - Warped
    RT Pro - Warped
    "The Mags are back in town"

angel user group over in MD? you should see the timmy group/ army that comes to pevs every week it's crazy!

i'm glad that pevs doesn't have the mag bashers that other places apparently have

edit whose the guy at pevs with the old school rt mag? hes crazy he frickin like does matrix crap and dodges like every shot at him and never stays at a bunker for more than 20 seconds(seemed like it when i watched him)

For the Rockville guy - PEvs @ AG is about an hours drive for you. Depends on how you want to get there. You can go around ( down 270 to Toll road to Leesburge ) you you can cross White Ferry to RT 7 to Scylon Rd. Your Choice.

If your friend is having troubles, have him drop it off the the Pevs in Rockville and have them bring it to me ( Chief lives in FX so he can drop it off at my shop ) I have to charge labor and parts but I can fix it Unlike most places in the area.

It is hard for me to get into the Walkon games as I have team pratice most weekends, but if a group of you guys stays a little later we can get some games in on the hyper/Air ball fields, just find me and I'll try to work it out.

-Robert

Originally posted by RobAGD
    Humm as I sold them I know most of the owners

Tri - Black
    George - Black
    Carl - Blue/Black fade
    Earl - Red/Black
    Charles ( MD player Base 1)- Black
    Billy - Purple
    Mike - Black

I think thats most of them. Earl and Mike dont play at Pevs very often but teh rest all so.

Actually I was up on the Air Ball fields Playing with Georges gun LAST sunday at pratice. Lots of fun

-Robert

and mine!

from the judge in the WDP v Sp case.... " i find it significant that aside from a somewhat limited notebook produced by gaston, the four named inventors offer NO documentation of there work or there contributions to the conception or reduction to practice of the claimed invention"

All respect to our neighbors across the pow-tow-mack. LMK if you guys are ever going up to Taneytown, as my folks have a place between Emmitsburg and Gettysburg, so it's about a 15 minute drive for me.

Hey, I'm working on the XMag backup plan. If I could find somebody willing to do up a single trigger emag/xmag frame for me, I'd be a super-happy camper.

Originally posted by Ghost24
    I would love to play more at PEVS, but Rob and crew have that beat covered for the DC area. I'm covering the MD beat at AO in Bowie and we have a nice Mag group that plays there. OA is an Angel rich environment. You can always spot an Angel user, they have that cute little breech open and are busy cleaning their markers at the same time telling you how much better Angels are than Mags (like my boy Tony)

P.S. - Rob could easily sell 100 X-Mags a month. He would start with convincing current X-Mag owners that they need a back-up X-Mag.

Earl