What's with that by the way? I own a Classic RT at the moment and I plan on upgrading to something really high end very soon (probably an ir3 since the X won't be out in quantity for another six years or something ). Anyway, another option I thought was building a really sweet mag again from scratch because I love AGD guns. But the funny thing is, nothing is made to upgrade the classic RT! I would actually have to buy an older Automag or an RTP, and start there. I'm looking at the online store and the ULE's are "not for the classic RT", the X-Valve "won't fit the classic RT", etc. Now, I understand there is the RTP and so there isn't a need per se for all kinds of upgrades to the classic RT, but I don't buy that.

The classic Automag is older and rated less performance wise than the classic RT and it has a ton of upgrades, plus new things that come out get made for it too. But, the classic RT feels like the "fogotten gun" in the AGD line. Does anybody else feel like this? The bad part about this is, it makes the resale of the classic RT horrible. Seriously, I think I'd run into trouble trying to GIVE my RT away (being sarcastic). I upgraded mine with a Hyperframe, which Centerflag was kind enough to produce, and that made the difference between it being a good usuable gun again and a high priced paperweight. I guess the point of this post is to illustrate the dissapointment I have in the lack of options afforded to classic RT owners...especially since it was once considered the "bad boy of the family" and the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Instead of coming out with the RTP, why didn't the R&D department come out with cool upgrades to make the classic RT better...like ULE type bodies of the X valve?