Thread: Im need suggestions, red loctite wont come off

Im need suggestions, red loctite wont come off

Ive tried fire, ive tried boiling it in water, ive tried brute strengh and some combinations of the three... im trying to get the brass elbow off of the steel braided hose that conects from the valve to the vertical ASA adapter on minimags... the reason of this is that i want to take out the filter... im thinking of just converting to macroline but it always leaks, maybe im not doin it right or somethin, any suggestions on how to get red loctite off, or how to correctly set up macroline so it doesnt leak(it could just be that the elbows are old or somethin)
    Level 10, ULE bodied, X-Valved mag
    Flat black Intelliframe
    12"cp barrel
    CP mini gas-through
    Phsyco Ballistics Drop with on/off
    pmi 68ci 3000psi nitro tank

Hmm... Fire. Burn it.

And a vice and pair of plyers will help too. Wrap them in cloth or something so you don't scratch.

lol, thats the problem, if tried burning it, alot... twice, it still wont come off, does anyone else have any trouble with macroline, or is it just me

well first do you have a vise ...

anyways playe teh elbow in the vise heat with a heat gun or lighte for a good minute then take and try to tighten the hose into the fitting then back try to loosen it if that dosne work give up and buy a new hose and fitting and rack it up to experience alot of the problems people have with macro it not cutting it right side cutters just dont work neither do snips take and a utility knife and cut both ends straight up and down (will take some force) then insert into elbows and your ready to go.
    MY SIG RULZ

GOOD TRADERS: openboater, muirtach, abaez, TAW, Kevmaster, irbodden, reneirwolf878, Lakeview Bulldog, Willie Fattballz, snakestang, xXhAppyAznXx, Lee, SpongeBobSquarePants, Toakes22, fire1811, SpawnBoy icantbeliveit, jaded t, Carpecerevisi, Have Blue, blazingace, Souprman, shwerp, bgdaddy599, Mossman, Dragoon, Goldie D Pimp, Remington

Very Bad traders. Negifo( TOTAL FRAUD $250.00)

yeah.. just give up on it and get some new lines. by the time you got the 2 apart, I hate to see how it looks on the gun.. Macro line is kinda tricky, lets say that the length you need is 4inches, well cut it just short of 4 inches. Just a little bit. I found that with macro and micro lines those elbows push out the lines, the pressure is what causes a good seal. Anyone wanna say that I am wrong cause I may, but this is what I have found to work for me.

hairdryer!!!