Thread: We need a Z-grip club!

We need a Z-grip club!

OK OK OK, The Z-Grip Club is a GO!!!! Edit your post w/ your name or make a new post saying you want in, and you will be added to the list!!!>>>>

Dave
    Wes
    Sneakyhacker420
    TheBigRaguPB4L

We need more! I'll add your name to the list as you call out your name for the Z club!!!

I've seen all the clubs and stuff, the pie rev, the capo and rpk clubs, the ferret club, and the benchy club...and I think its high time us Z-mag users had a club of our own!!! Z-grip users are a rare breed, in fact I've never seen another one out on the field, and I think it would be cool to have our own club to celebrate those who appreciate the genious of the 'z'. So, how bout it? How many other Z-mag users are with me?

also, here is the link to the *official* z-grip thread:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ighlight=Zgrip
    Last edited by Dave; 05-11-2003 at 08:46 PM.

As a long time Z Supporter I would normally support this... but with the pending release of the Y grip my former loyalties to the Z have meet their match... in anycase nice attemp at uniteing us Z users but I feel with this new toy its to little to late

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

No! Never too late for the Z! Course, if worse comes to worse, I guess we can just come together and have a 'backwards trigger frame' club

-Dave

just out of curiosity, why do you guys like the z-grip? ive never used one.......
    Spyder Xtra
    JJ Ceramic

Looking to buy a cheap mag this summer!

omgomgomg

i wipped this up in 2 mins! yay for zgrips

Sounds good. I finally got to play w/ mine today! I wish I could've played longer but LX and high humidity don't seem to get along!
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

hey z ppl

hey i have a quick question whats the best drop to use i need a black one with a on/off for my z and dont want to get one that looks funky or doesnt sit right.. soo anyone let me know what u use and how u like it or what i should get.. thanks
    -=no pain no gain=-

LX and high humidity just needs more oil

i got bored and made a new logo for you guys... enjoy!
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Re: hey z ppl

Originally posted by phil16628
    hey i have a quick question whats the best drop to use i need a black one with a on/off for my z and dont want to get one that looks funky or doesnt sit right.. soo anyone let me know what u use and how u like it or what i should get.. thanks
    Phil...it depends on how tight you like your setup. Since the Z-grip is a 'forward' already built in, you don't really need it too long unless you want the whole tank underneath the gun, but you could always go for more 'drop'. If you have a look at the link in the first post, you will see different Z grip setups, some with long drops, like Virus', or shorter drops. Also, something to consider is that if you don't get a drop that drops it low enough, you will find your wrist hitting the tank, or the drop. What I did with my mag is bough a KAPP Dropzone Stubby, and simply flipped it around to account for the Z-grips built in 'forward' effect. I absolutely love it like that, and the 'industrial' look of it accents the Z well. Hope this helps. I would not buy a drop without experimenting with where it will put the tank.

-Dave

Dave beat me to it! I used a Shocktech Medium drop and my 88ci Centerflag when I played and it wasn't real comfortable. I'm going to turn my KAPP DZ1 around and run a 68ci next time I play, but I like to offset mine to the left a little so my hand goes right up on the grip.

lol, my drop looks weird because its a peice of metal!

thanks guys

thanks im going to be on the lookout for a stubby right now i have a warped sports coming hopfully it will work for a little while till i get my stubby.. hehe

i currently do not have a z-grip, but i absolutely LOVE the feel of them... i may pick one up for my mag, or just get an RT classic with a z-grip on it

I want in, Zgrip rules all.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

EVERYBODY: If you want in, just say you 'want in' in your post or something like that...

We are currently working on an image...as you have seen, we have several to choose from right now, but I still think we should hold out to see if a photoshopper would like to join our ranks and get some mad skills going on with the image.

-Dave

i wonder if you guys will like this one

it took 3 hours in photoshop to get everything just perfect

edit: i can replace the blue glow with any other color that you would like me to (eg: green, red, yellow, purple, etc.)

I thought the signature rules kind of put an end to clubs....guess not

ok... last pic i misspelled 'official', and i forgot what the hell i did to make it like that... so i made a new one... that looks really funky... but pretty cool IMO

I forgot how to put to images in one sig, anyone care to help?

Can I join your club?

I dont have a z grip, but i want to join the club.
    Does anyone have one for sale?
    What other sport do i get to shoot people on purpose?

Also know as PBall=my obsession on the nation

Good Traders: Captain Stabbin, Paintballer86