Thread: Gloves Children!!

Gloves Children!!

OK well i like the looks of the empire gloves but havent heard anything about them. I know dye's are good but have never owned them. My hand from my palm to the tip of my middle finger is 7 inches. Should I get a med. or a small. Thanks all feed back and flaming is welcome!
    Stop that Jibba Jabba!!
    Happy But Ashamed owner of an 03 Shocker!

VanGogo Guest
    I believe the same company that makes the Nexed gear is making the empire soft goods. If this is true then they should be good. I have used my nexed gloves for over a year and they still are holding together.

"IronClad" work gloves! best thing since the wheel & axle...

I just wear two black batting gloves. That's worked for me for years.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    I have dye core 02 gloves. I wash them after every day of play (I play nearly every week) They are comfortable, and have held up wonderful to all the play and washes.

In another thread about gloves someone suggested Hatch tactical gloves that look pretty cool.

I just got a pair of the new PJ's gloves (they remind me of the EviL/Makita gloves)..I was told that they don't dye the palms so they shouldn't bleed black dye...but I guess we'll see in a bit if that's true or not..