I've already posted in this thread and feel I made my point clear, but all this anger has made me want to reiterate some things. I too was a long time mag user and then shyed away from the sport for a while. When I decided to get a new marker I bought a used mag because I always loved them and never had any of the problems people talked about. One day I decided to order some nubbins and went to airgun.com. Lo and behold I found AO and have been here ever since. If it wasn't for AO I would know nothing of the Intelliframe, RT valve, ULE, PLASTIC NUBBINS HOORAY!! and a whole host of other gret things that AGD has done. No one around here has any respect for mags or sells them. I don't like this situation and am glad for AO because of it. I think what people's anger is moreso the availability of the AGD products. See, if we had options as to where to purchase these items, then life would be different. The ONLY place to get a ULE, XMAG or other great AGD product for some of us, maybe more than I think, is here or AGD's site. This can be frustrating. Frustration often times leads to anger. Then anger leads to relatively sedate and pecable people screaming and yelling at each other. This seems to be the situation now. I don't like the fact that some people have to resort to name calling, flaming or any other non-civilized method of communication, but it has happened. In short, everyone stop getting insulted, take a breather and realize that everyone who has posted has made some pretty valid points. I hope more AGD products are available sooner, I would wait for them, but I wouldn't like it of course. I hope Tom reads all these posts and doesn't get as angry as I would probably get if I was him. I hope he sees a loyal bunch of enthusiasts whose frustrations have boiled pretty high and some venting is going on. There is much constructive criticism amongst the angry tirades, youjust gotta look a little harder. Keep up the good work and please everyone...... PLAY NICE!!