Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: AGD's Relply to the Wait on Xmags (long)

You can put yourself on the list and buy one on the forums in the meantime. AGD will call when your batch comes up to see if you still want it.

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

Warbucks is a tool.

J/K

I think this Answers most of the problem. i am a die hard agd man i have 5 agd markers. original 68 automag level 5
    minimag, sydarm (you want to talk about a problemed marker pm me), 68 classic with an rt valve and last but not least an E mag with x valve and ule mainbody.
    as written By Tom Kaye Himself "It was never my idea to make the xmag body, AGDE came up with it and when the cnc version came out you all went wild for it. Of course you did because it was one of the hardest to machine parts in the history of paintball, that we didn’t design." I think all you little children that have to much money to spend and to much time on your hands and have no clue what it is to own or run a business should SHUT UP!!!!!. i think it is great that agdus is trying to offer something different that is not even their design. AGD could have said hey that looks great we arent making it though sorry.Oh BTW a computer driven fully automated milling machine that is capable to do the small minor tiny cuts that the X-Mag body requires in a large number cost in excess of six hundred thousand dollars(i spelled it out for those who cant count the number of zeros behind the six.)and i do know this for a fact i can get the technical spec and data for you but you probably wouldnt understand them anyway. And if Tom Kaye wants to tell you to take your bus. else where, well Good For him. AGDUS could just drop the xmag and make something else and then none of you would have one. I think in his letter he explained everything that needs to be answered and you know what he is the president of AGDUS he can do what he wants with his business. If you want the headaches involved make him an offer maybe he will sell it to you.

For you Tom Kaye keep doing the vodoo you do so good because i will keep buying your products because of the quality that you try to give us the customer. A Paintballer since 1989

holy thread resurrection batman!
    Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling, CPPA founder

Here is my user feedback thread. and my online jottings

way to jump in the conversation. 7 pages later and 3 months in between posts!

been away awhile have a business to run sorry

Originally posted by krafty
    Tom = Teacher
    AO = skooled
    agreed

x mag

Quality is always worth the wait.
    Its not like i don't have a mag to play with now...
    It will be all better when the nice man who brings me packages has one that says from AGD.
    Perferribly on a friday so i can go play they next day.

Yes..well..I can't complain about anything...oh well..