Thread: What to do

What to do

Mmmk. I have a slight problemo. I would like to get a mag. I was just wondering that if i get the mag from the following link, if i could take off the lil thing w/ the clear grip on it(i think that its a bottom line adapter) and use a C02 tank by having it be a vertical C02 feed (im too cheap to buy a nitro tank)(not nuff money to buy nitro tank, lol). I also would like to know if i should just swap my friends X-chamber that came w/ his Mokal Fokus(great gun, lol, not) and just use C02 as the horizontal feed. (darn, that was alot). Thx for ne feed back.

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-1012-1.html

With mags...especially ones with the RT or X valves, Nitro is highly recommended. But i can understand where you are comming from...we have all been a little tight on cash every once in a while. If you do use CO2, use it with caution and take every measure to make sure NO LIQUID CO2 ever gets into the gun. CO2, even the gas, tends to condense and can damage O-rings.

Hope this helps...

personally i would leave the rubber foregrip on there , put a drop forward on the gun , and use a 20oz anti-siphon tank.
    "Anyone can slap together a high-end electro , where as building a high-end mechanical is truely an art form" - nuclear zombie

mmk, thx, im also askin tunaman, my friend just told me bout him, and yes, it does help.