Thread: E-mag Trigger Modifications

Question E-mag Trigger Modifications

Hey well im not sure if any one has ever wrote about this before. Well the thing is even with only one magenet in the trigger frame the trigger is still pretty stiff. So To lighten it up a bit i stuffed a a venturi bolt foamie in there to put space between the magnet and the trigger, this significantly lightened the trigger. but you dont want to put more than 1 and a half of a fomie in there other wise the trigger wont bounce back fast enough. But currently what i have in mine is 1 fomies and a half of one, then i have 2 magnets, becasue if only one is in there the bounce back isnt strong enough and may stick, the 2 magnets together allow it to be very light and have a very nice bounce back.

so if anyone else has and E-mag trigger modifications please share them.

proud agd emag owner(EM00313)

One on/off center o-ring for the RT valve and one magnet does it for me.

Paintchucker Guest
    One magnet on top of a small wad of paper. It is not very pretty or scientific, but it is "hella" light and very crisp. You can almost breath on it. Never noticed the problem of it not bouncing back fast enough...

Maybe it is correctly done, but it seems if you have 1.5 foamies and 2 magnets, then you should be able to get by with 3/4 of a foamie and 1 magnet... just a thought...

Yeah even though i have it so light i now taken out the one magnet, and i jus have the fomies and the magnet in there, it still has some return, but not much. but i love it because its so light(great snap shot trigger), and since i only use hybrid, i dont need a return the gun does it for me.