Thread: Regulator or No Regulator

Regulator or No Regulator

Ok this is driving me nuts. It is my understanding that the A.I.R. (advanced integrated REGULATOR) Valve is just that, a regulator. Is it or is it not a regulator? If so, why are people putting rugulators on their automags if it already has one? It's just like having two regulators on a gun! I realize the aftermarket regulators can be adjusted, but what is the point. Is it better to have the second regulator?

some people like to have more than one reg because it keeps their gun more consisitant. so you can have a tripple reg gun (one in the mag, on on a vertical adapter, and the one on the tank). i say just get a gas thru instead of a vertical reg because all veritcal regs do is cause problems with rechanging of the gun
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

well, you can add regs, but it's really overkill and might hurt performance.

If you're using N2, the tank has a reg and the A.I.R. is a reg, so that's double regulation- plenty.
    sigs are overrated.

good call! i never even thought about the N2 regulator. I didn't plan on buying a third regulator, i just didn't understand why people are putting a third regulator on the gun. waste of money