11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 45.45%
  • no (if no say why in posting)d

6 54.55%

Thread: angel air, is this a good deal?

angel air, is this a good deal?

i was wondering if this is a good deal . someone wants to trade

my pmi 68 4500 hydro 5 02 , with tank cover, nipple cover w/ lanyard, and 50 bills for an angel air 45/ 45, hydro in 01, with dye rhino cover. this a good deal for me?
    just looking for opinion

If you want a 45/45 then its a good deal.
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

Lopy-slopy Guest
    If you are using it on a mag I don't think it will work. I heard somewhere that they vent at like 600psi output so they wouldn't work on a mag. But there is a good chance that I'm wrong so correct me if thats the case.

Angel Air's haven't proven themselves to be very reliable air systems. I've seen more of them blow seals than all other types of tanks combined. I mean WDP is a great company, but I'm not a fan of the AIR.
    OSK

Powered by:
    Severe Paintball
    Hypersport Works
    PMI/EVIL Paintball
    Redz Comfort Gear
    KAPP Performance Products
    J&J Paintball

45 45 doesnt matter much, since my indoor field has 5 dollar all day air, and im using it on a timmy. so you say the break seals that bad?

Thats what I hear too, people have problems with them. My flatline works great though =).
    Smart Parts 2003 Shocker /w Vision

I just think the AIR is overpriced and kind of too complicated. And i already have enough batteries to worry about.
    sigs are overrated.

keep the pmi PE
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have to agree with everybody else. there is probably a reason he is willing to get rid of cheap

even IF you get a good one that is not blowing seals or leaking from one of more than 5 or 6 points that the compressed air comes out ( lp burst, hp burst, inlet air, outlet air, hp sensor, lp sensor), they are not very high flow and not very consistant. they have complettely over engineered it. (go figure, WDP over engineering something just look at the angel, simple idea with alot of extra useless crap on it)

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages

Lopy-slopy Guest
    Originally posted by Lopy-slopy
    If you are using it on a mag I don't think it will work. I heard somewhere that they vent at like 600psi output so they wouldn't work on a mag. But there is a good chance that I'm wrong so correct me if thats the case.
    is what I said true? I've never sceen a mag with angel air.

Originally posted by Lopy-slopy

is what I said true? I've never sceen a mag with angel air.
    no, its not true. they are adjustable to 1000PSI.

so you guys think i shouldnt do this? i just figured hey for 50 bux more angel air ok. i thought a 45 ci would be nice. so you strongly suggest i dont do this?

someone was also willing to trade me an adjustable hyper flow

the angel air uses a crappy reg, only good thing is digital read out.. but.. what if you run out of batteries? :o hehehe

says tat it still works without the batteries

of course it will, but what happens if you NEED IT FILLED and have no batteries? or you dont get it filled cause you think its fine, because you have no batteries, and it runs out in a game!!! :/

lol that doesnt matter much. i just wanted to know if u ppl thought it was a good deal on my side. ive heard great things bout them

great, a 50/50 vote doesnt help

amazing the amount of "well I heard" BS in this thread.

I have one on a mag, and plan to run it on my X'ed mini. It works just fine.

jb

ok ,guy said he had no leaks, so im gonna go 4 it.

Originally posted by JT2002
    ok ,guy said he had no leaks, so im gonna go 4 it.
    ok,
    hold your horses let me do a little good/bad.

good
    - easy to read shot counter, output/imput
    - Its great that it tells you excatly how many shots are left in the tank
    - tanks works w/o batts
    - pretty consistant

bad
    - no on/off, well sorta
    - service is not cheap
    - cant use the tools in your garage to fix it
    - no flash fills
    - drop is kind goofy
    - the reg is huge

jb

how expensive is "service" and how often does it need "service". how do u turn it off? and what do u mean no "flash" fills.]]

and now, since u own one, is it worth it for me to trade my pmi 68 45 with nipple cap and tank cover for this angel air with dye tank cover?

up!

cmon people i need answers to that last post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^