Thread: Design a logo for me, get cash or prizes, or something.

Design a logo for me, get cash or prizes, or something.

Alright, I need some help with my site. I posted yesterday, and got some great ideas, but unfortunately, it doesn't change the fact that I can't design a logo myself. So here's my idea.

All you design geniuses go to www.teabagposse.com. Design a cool logo that I can put on the site, and maybe use for shirts or whatever, and if I use it, and love it, I'll send you $20 via Paypal. If you can also give me a good page layout that I can use on every page, I'll throw in another $5.

Now, at the very least, this will give me some good ideas for my site, and at the very best, it will get me a cool logo.

Yes, I realize that $20 is not much money, or maybe it is to you, I don't really care. I know most of you guys would do it for fun, but I feel like adding a little incentive.

I reserve the right to cancel this at any time, and give or not give cash or prizes to whomever the hell I want. Any whining, griping or negativity will be subject to my total lack of concern. I also reserve the right to just pay Shartley to do it if I don't get any good ones. He did a dang fine job with prior work I sent him.

Ok, so...LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

gratis:

tubby, how's this, I thought it was damn funny...
    sigs are overrated.

It's sharp, but it even took me a minute to figure out what it was. I was hoping you were going to get into this though. Your stuff looks good.

LOL jam thats funny!!
    Long time no see tubby ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit, is that supposed to be a smiley face, with you know what on it? I think that's it. I'm dumb.

Magking, what's up brother? How's things out in the sticks? You still got your Mag?

LMFAO JAM
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

God, I'm blind.

Nexev Guest
    its a ballsack on a paintball i think

A little bit nutty dont ya think....LMFAO @ JAM
    Also jam what happened to u gettin an x-mag.U had it in your sig but have a SPEED in it now.

Originally posted by Nexev
    its a ballsack on a paintball i think

Thanks Nexev!

You know, you're right, but because this is a running club, I had that in mind, and not paintball. Dang. Delayed LOL.

Originally posted by Lone Wolf2
    Also jam what happened to u gettin an x-mag.U had it in your sig but have a SPEED in it now.
    LW2- well, I had the XMag for awhile, played with it, it was great, but now it's gone. I love my new Speed too though. Long and the short of it was that the X is great, but not a whole lot better than the Emag in use- at least not $500 better... As I put on my Nomex suit for the upcoming flames... not trying to diss. It's an awesome gun and worth the wait, I just itched for something different.

And as for the logo, it's not a paintball, and I tried to make it subtle enough that it wouldn't get me banned... it is just supposed to be a dangling sack... let the yellow arch be whatever you want- a reflection, a lightning bolt, a smile, a mouth... whatever.

oh, I feel dirty now.

AAAAAWWWWW jams been naughty.YUM YUM YUM.