Thread: Very Very New To Mags

Very Very New To Mags

I am so new to mags that i have basicly no knowlage of them at all. Many of my questions will just seem stupid to you people with knowlage of mags, the main guns i have ever dealt with are angels, timmys, shockers and cockers and Iknow NOTHING about mags. Here are my dumb *** questions...What's lvl 10? What's an X valve? Can mags get eyes put in them? Is a hyper frame mag as good as an emag? put anything u think everyone already knows in this thread.
    Thanks,
    Nick

Lvl 10, X, is a bolt kit that eliminates chopping, https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40904 An x-valve is the new Aluminum Valve. Its predecessor was the retro valve. These valves recharge faster than a classic valve and are capable of producing some bounce back on the trigger, helping increase your ROF. Oh and the x-valve comes stock w/ Lvl X. X-mags have an eye on them but it seems pointless as they have Lvl X too. They take cocker threaded barrels which allow this feature and prevent other mags from having an eye. A hyper frame is not as good as an emag. The emag can fire manual if needed and uses a magnet sensor which makes for a much sweeter trigger pull. It can also be set up to allow some bounce while using the electronics, hybrid mode. Everything else you need to know can be found here on AO. There's a little button across the top that says "search", it's features are unbelievable
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

First of all, welcome to AO. Its understandable to have a bunch of questions if you are new to Mags.

However I'd suggest you use the search feature as I think everything with the exception of the "eyes in mags" question has been extensively covered.

As for the "eyes in mags", for the most part that would be no. The Xmag and the SFL's can have eyes (called ACE in the mag world) but other types of mags can't. You will find in your search that with Level 10, they aren't necessary.

Welcome to the family.