Thread: Paintballplayerswarehouse.com is a horrible site.

Paintballplayerswarehouse.com is a horrible site.

I ordered a minimag from paintballplayerswarehouse.com on 5/21/03 at about 9 pm. I paid 10 for shipping but i didnt really care. Today 6/2/03 i call them and they say that it will be at least another week. At least. 20 + days for a paintball gun? does this seem a rediculous amount of time to anyone else? and it also said that the gun was in stock when i ordered it. IF U WANT TO BUY A GUN THAT COMES TO YOUR HOUSE SOMETIME FAST AND NOT PAY A LOT FOR SHIPPING AND HANDELING, DO NOT GO TO PAINTBALLPLAYERSWAREHOUSE.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you buy it there? They dont tell you what kind of body it is or which side PF it is or anything, and its more expensive than like pbgear (and pbgear has free shipping)
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

it was my first time buying there so i did not know of all the consquences and plus the price was decent. I saw better prices on other websites but it was out of stock. Plus they said they had to buy the gun from a different site so it would go to their site. Then they are going to send the gun to me after they get it.

ive had trouble like that before, but the trouble i had was from paintballgateway.com

anyways. in ur sig on your parts list, why are you geting an x-valve and level 10? x-valve comes with level 10 installed

i know. im getting the level 10 first because i dont chop balls. Its cheaper then x valve but for know im gonna get it. Besides im gonna get another mag when its dont so ill have level 10. Basicly i know they both have level 10 i just dont want to chop while im waiting savintg for x valve

Originally posted by rhcp377
    because i dont chop balls.
    *becasue i dont want to chop balls*

*becasue i dont want to chop balls*
    my lvl 7 mags (thats right I have more than one) would rarely chop a single ball.

jb

and i never say pbgear.com DAMNIT

it was my first time buying there so i did not know of all the consquences and plus the price was decent. I saw better prices on other websites but it was out of stock. Plus they said they had to buy the gun from a different site so it would go to their site. Then they are going to send the gun to me after they get it.
    You should call and ask what kind of body it is, and its weird that they have to buy the gun from another website ... that means they are paying full price? And making like $2? That sounds like something isnt right there

i dont know. I hope by announcing this, none of you make the same mistake i did.

Originally posted by gtrsi

my lvl 7 mags (thats right I have more than one) would rarely chop a single ball.

jb
    heh mine was a paint blender
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

My level 7 mag chops maybe 1 out of 500, sometimes none out of a whole case.

Anyhow, with a URL like paintballplayerswarehouse.com, what could you expect? That's horridly long.

Originally posted by Grasshopper
    My level 7 mag chops maybe 1 out of 500, sometimes none out of a whole case.

Anyhow, with a URL like paintballplayerswarehouse.com, what could you expect? That's horridly long.
    My level 7 mag has chopped 0, ever