Thread: need an answer Quick! nickle plating?

need an answer Quick! nickle plating?

Help me please, I have a buddy getting some stuff nickeled and he asked if I wanted anything done, everything has to go out today,
    \ If I nickel my 68 powerfeed will it throw off the tolerances between the rail and the body???
    help please.
    Goat
    Originally posted by U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers
    "...I question the contributions of some of the named inventors, specifically Billy Gardner and Adam Gardner..."
    "...the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam could have invented what is claimed."
    "As with the lack of any documentation of the Gardnrs' work, Billy and Adam Gardner's testimony regarding thier own contributions does not suggest the work of inventors."

No, you can nickle plate things wuite successfully on a mag.

Why would you want to nickle plate your68 mag body? Just polish it. The shiney stainless steel will be easier to keep shiney than chrome.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I can get a deal on the plating and the #1 reason...........because its there
    I cant wait to post pictures of my J&J brass mag barrel when it gets back from its trip to get dipped, Pretty wild design done at "Maddcustoms", lets just say its gonna be "hot"
    goat