Thread: Feedback for RUDY6732

Feedback for RUDY6732

This is a thread for anyone who has dealt with Rudy, to leave feedback.

I just bought a 88/45 stub Centerflag tank off of him; great tank, exactly how it was described, very nice condition, and he shipped very fast. I would definitely do business with him again.

thanks Rudy

peace out,
    Lawrence "LawFox" Heisler

Richmond

Forest Green Unmilled Viking #475
    (black razor blade and black sticky3s)
    black 14in Powerlyte Scepter Kit
    Black Halo B
    88/45 Centerflag Hyperflow Stub

i sold some stickies to him. he was a great person to deal with and i'd recommend him to anyone

I bought a DYE barrel from David. Transaction went exceptionally smooth. He even mailed it priority so I'd have it in time for my next game -- that wasn't the original plan even.

Very happy with the deal! I'd definately recommend him.

I just got a dye boomstick from him and the transacation was excellent! definately a reccommended seller. He shipped priority and even shipped before he received my money order because he knew i needed the barrel by the weekend! GREAT SELLER!

Good guy to deal with,would buy sell or trade with him anytime.

Thumbs up

Very good communication skills, sent a MO very quickly. A pleasure to do business with.

Great buyer, A+. Met with him in person, he paid in cash, got to sample the marker before he bought. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Enjoy the Matrix, David!

Oh yeah and 3rd party courtesy of beefstew.

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

awsome trader sent tank very very fast and had no problems with it all worked great AAA+ overall would recocommend him to any1 great guy

sold him my harness and pods, he mailed payment fast as lightening, couldnt have ask for better transaction!

A+++++
    My Trader Feedback

** Team Machine **
    Check out our website: website

- Special Thanks to: The NEPL, PnL Paintball, Cape Cod Paintball, Plymouth Paintball

Bought a halo from him. Hes a great trader, kept in touch and sent it out as soon as he recieved the money. Would do a trade with im again.
    AHH

Purchased a Matrix ASA off me.

Great buyer, fast payment. Was very patient until I returned from vacation to ship item! A+++