Im sure some of you guys have seen those weird 'paintball guns' that fire little paintballs. (ive put on a pic to let u all see). those things are probably the most stupid peices of poop ive ever seen. really. even though they are cheap, if u want to play paintball, dont go out and buy a little plastic 'paint-bb' shooter; instead, buy a friggin brass eagle and play with the rest of the normal players. holy crap, the more i think about it, the worse it is! i cant beleive some retard would come up with the idea of making the paintballs smaller, and putting them into some sort of childs toy thingy, and saying it is a 'safe' alternative to real paintball. (note the thingy below)

[i went to amazon.com and searched paintball, only to find this weird gun thingy. this is the description.]

NRG is a safe alternative to real paintball. NRG paintball fires a "glob" of safe washable paint instead of an actual paintball. Since there is no hardcover, it is completely painless when it hits your opponent and most important of all, it's completely safe, non-toxic and will wash out of clothing. Now kids of all ages can experience the fun and excitement of the fastest growing alternative sport without the pain or the danger of real paintball. With the NRG paintball double pack you and a friend are ready for paintball play right out of the box. Set includes: 2 NRG paintball markers with rapid reload, 4 NRG paint canisters, 2 pairs of goggles, and 2 belt clips for carrying your re-loads of marking materials. Colors may vary.

holy monkey horse green globs of raddish. let me criticize, which im prone to do.... alot

"NRG paintball fires a "glob" of safe washable paint instead of an actual paintball."

oh my lord. come on. what is a real paintball?- a glob of safe washabe paint (maybe glob isnt the right word, but you see what im getting to). Safe paint? oh i see, sort of like safe scissors, like if u get it in your eyes it wont burn? i dunno. these people are like big furry apes.

"Since there is no hardcover, it is completely painless when it hits your opponent and most important of all, it's completely safe, non-toxic and will wash out of clothing."

now you must be kidding. no hardcover. you mean shell you dumbface. well, anyways, how on earth do you shoot paint without a cover. i bet this thing just sprays like a hose. not that safe crap again. non-toxic... hmmm.. what do you think a real paintball is? huh? if a real paintball werent non-toxic, every enviromental agency would crash down upon the sport of paintball before the first friggn shot was fired. same with wash out of clothing. you should have seen my shirt on my first game... wow i got lit up and my shirt was covered in pait and mud and stuff... and it came out of the washed clean like a wistle.

"Now kids of all ages can experience the fun and excitement of the fastest growing alternative sport without the pain or the danger of real paintball."

my fingers are tired... but i must go on. this bothers me too much. kids of all ages- well, i dont see why anyone over 8 couldnt play. my 10 year old bro plays and hes a friggin wussy. pain? well, this is a gray area. there is pain, but for a teen, it is no big deal. i can see an 8 year old whining how it 'hurts', but seriously, if youve been punched lightly by a friend or shot with a rubber band, then ur going to be fine. danger, yea, danger my butthole. really, comeon... you must be serious. paintball is in no way dangerous... danger is when a person is put into bodily harm. there is no way you can get hurt, by a paintball, to the extent of being unable to do other activities for 24 hours (the 24 hrs thing is the correct legal definition for being hurt)

well ive done it- expressed my mind, expanded my horizions- all are welcome to join on my little tirade here about these 'safe' paintball guns.

i noticed one thing... they forgot to add what their customers said in reply to their product...

"mommy, the paintball hurt me, i want to play wussy paintball with spray guns and funky glasses and look like a total dork with a big weird funky hairdo and other funky stuff..."

dont forget, i like pie