Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Paintball Guns- YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME

Little Paintball Guns- YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME

Im sure some of you guys have seen those weird 'paintball guns' that fire little paintballs. (ive put on a pic to let u all see). those things are probably the most stupid peices of poop ive ever seen. really. even though they are cheap, if u want to play paintball, dont go out and buy a little plastic 'paint-bb' shooter; instead, buy a friggin brass eagle and play with the rest of the normal players. holy crap, the more i think about it, the worse it is! i cant beleive some retard would come up with the idea of making the paintballs smaller, and putting them into some sort of childs toy thingy, and saying it is a 'safe' alternative to real paintball. (note the thingy below)

[i went to amazon.com and searched paintball, only to find this weird gun thingy. this is the description.]

NRG is a safe alternative to real paintball. NRG paintball fires a "glob" of safe washable paint instead of an actual paintball. Since there is no hardcover, it is completely painless when it hits your opponent and most important of all, it's completely safe, non-toxic and will wash out of clothing. Now kids of all ages can experience the fun and excitement of the fastest growing alternative sport without the pain or the danger of real paintball. With the NRG paintball double pack you and a friend are ready for paintball play right out of the box. Set includes: 2 NRG paintball markers with rapid reload, 4 NRG paint canisters, 2 pairs of goggles, and 2 belt clips for carrying your re-loads of marking materials. Colors may vary.

holy monkey horse green globs of raddish. let me criticize, which im prone to do.... alot

"NRG paintball fires a "glob" of safe washable paint instead of an actual paintball."

oh my lord. come on. what is a real paintball?- a glob of safe washabe paint (maybe glob isnt the right word, but you see what im getting to). Safe paint? oh i see, sort of like safe scissors, like if u get it in your eyes it wont burn? i dunno. these people are like big furry apes.

"Since there is no hardcover, it is completely painless when it hits your opponent and most important of all, it's completely safe, non-toxic and will wash out of clothing."

now you must be kidding. no hardcover. you mean shell you dumbface. well, anyways, how on earth do you shoot paint without a cover. i bet this thing just sprays like a hose. not that safe crap again. non-toxic... hmmm.. what do you think a real paintball is? huh? if a real paintball werent non-toxic, every enviromental agency would crash down upon the sport of paintball before the first friggn shot was fired. same with wash out of clothing. you should have seen my shirt on my first game... wow i got lit up and my shirt was covered in pait and mud and stuff... and it came out of the washed clean like a wistle.

"Now kids of all ages can experience the fun and excitement of the fastest growing alternative sport without the pain or the danger of real paintball."

my fingers are tired... but i must go on. this bothers me too much. kids of all ages- well, i dont see why anyone over 8 couldnt play. my 10 year old bro plays and hes a friggin wussy. pain? well, this is a gray area. there is pain, but for a teen, it is no big deal. i can see an 8 year old whining how it 'hurts', but seriously, if youve been punched lightly by a friend or shot with a rubber band, then ur going to be fine. danger, yea, danger my butthole. really, comeon... you must be serious. paintball is in no way dangerous... danger is when a person is put into bodily harm. there is no way you can get hurt, by a paintball, to the extent of being unable to do other activities for 24 hours (the 24 hrs thing is the correct legal definition for being hurt)

well ive done it- expressed my mind, expanded my horizions- all are welcome to join on my little tirade here about these 'safe' paintball guns.

i noticed one thing... they forgot to add what their customers said in reply to their product...

"mommy, the paintball hurt me, i want to play wussy paintball with spray guns and funky glasses and look like a total dork with a big weird funky hairdo and other funky stuff..."

dont forget, i like pie
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

personman Guest
    Yea well I hate these things more than you do. I just am too tired to prove it

looool my friends lil brother had one of those, they suck soooo bad, it shot about 5 ft and the "blob" it shot virtualy bounced off you. Oh man, it wasnt even fun for a 5 year old, how can it possibly even be produced anymore, it should have been taken out of production the 1st week it was out.....(pauses).....what was i typing.....my memorys not so good.......screw it, im 2 lazy 2 read what i wrote....

my dad got these for my little brohter for christmas... they are hard to cock, messy to refill, inaccurate, messy, uh... yah.

but it was fun for the most part. worth the 20 bucks for a little kid, not to me. but the thing is, 20 bucks to buy 2 guns and goggles for them to wear, compared to us paying 20 bucks just to get into a field.
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

i like the
    "do not use indoors" notice on the box at Toys R Us

Nah, do ya think mom would get upset if you bunker hosed the sofa?

oh man lol i post the thread, and like 15 min later, at 1230 at night, i have 4 replies haha

personman Guest
    Originally posted by smee
    oh man lol i post the thread, and like 15 min later, at 1230 at night, i have 4 replies haha
    Hey man we have no lives

i dont either im up this late typing all this crap!

Lopy-slopy Guest
    I think your getting a little worked up over a kids toy. I mean, holy shazbot, it cost 20 bucks, what so you expect. It works good enough for what it is. You wouldn't give a real pb gun, not even a BE gun to a 5 year old, it would hurt him too much and they have no grasp of the "Mask on your face" concept, heck, half my friends who are 15 can't seem to grasp that concept. pretty good chance of loosing an eye. It's a good idea for kids, it does exactly what it says it does, fires a little glob of paint about 20 feet max, My friend bought one for jokes and it broke because he left paint in it over night, It's just liquid paint that it shoots out in small amounts. It's a toy ment to be used by kids, I mean, if it was meant to be a serious gun they wouldn't have made it a pump gun(like a watter gun, pump to build up pressure). bottom line, it's a toy that meant to be a painless and basicly 100% safe for kids, It's not hurting you so don't piss your pants about it.

lol im not its just that its midnight and im bored!!! anyways, i just feel like ripping on some retarted toy you know its just my opinion and that was just yours!!! lets go eat pie! or not

im again

Holy crap, I didn't know they still made these things?! I had one of these things 15 - 20 years ago ... I thought these went out in the 80's with the Pogo-Ball!! Actually though, they're pretty cool for a kids toy. 8 - 10 year olds can chase each other around the neighborhood with 'em and not hurt anything. The kids can feel like they're playing the grown up game, but they're not going to be able to shoot out each other's eyes, the tail lights of your car ... your dog.

Besides which, don't knock it. It introduces toddlers and teens to the game. Better than shooting each other with BB guns (guilty), rubber bands and paper clips (guilty), and eventually they'll trade up to their first brass eagle (guilty)!

It's todays version of the old 1980's gotcha guns for those who remember them the giant orange and yellow guns that were hard as hell to cock and shot the little plastic pieces with paint on them all of 5 feet.
    anyone who tells you there are no such things as stupid questions is lying to you so they can laugh at your questions.

Originally posted by Dryden
    It introduces toddlers and teens to the game. Better than shooting each other with BB guns (guilty), rubber bands and paper clips (guilty), and eventually they'll trade up to their first brass eagle (guilty)!
    or bottle rockets (guilty), roman candles (guilty), saturn missile batteries (guilty), tennis ball cannons (guilty), potato cannons (guilty), tomatoes fired from water balloon launchers (guilty), crab apples fired from sling shots (guilty).....

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    ok, those things suck, but smee, youre kinda off on somting. it does fire a blob, not a paintball. you load them with goo and it shoots it about 10 feet. me and my friend had them and that how i got into pb. it is extremely safe, almost to safe. the only way you could hurt anyone with those is to whack them over the head with it. they give you gggles, not a face mask but you dont really need it when things are traveling 20 fps. o wow thats really going to hurt

haha i was just having fun ripping on something...

"oh man lol i post the thread, and like 15 min later, at 1230 at night, i have 4 replies haha"
    Yup, didnt you think you would jet replies from all the AO insomniacs? i never sleep

shut up and quit whining, its another POS kids toy... this thread deserves to die
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

this thread sucks. stop complaining. i played with those when i was a kid and it basically turned me onto paintball, and now i play like hell and i love it. thats the purpose, for little kids who are afraid of real paintball to "play paintball" until they finally get the money and courage to play with the big guys. are you telling me that paintballs dont hurt? they do, and 8 year old would rather play with these for a year or so and then play real paintball
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

hahah its so easy to make people angry

I admit it it, I bought those!

Yes, I certainly did buy a set of those. Last Christmas I bought my daughters their first paintball markers. My ex-wife demanded that my daughtr's half-sister and step-brother also be given markers (she calls them guns). I informed her that in no way would I buy kids under 10 years old paintball markers (my kids are teenagers). So I bought them those splatter pistol whatever you call them so that they would leave the real ones alone!

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

I walk around collecting cans all day...hey, mind if I check your garbage?!?
    Is that gun tourney legal??? I'm thinking about buying one and using my mag as a back up marker.
    UPGRADE YOUR GREY MATTER 'CAUSE 1 DAY IT MAY MATTER!!!

halo13 Guest
    Looks like Brass Eagle has some new competition.

And were you serious about that tourney leagle remark?

Lopy-slopy Guest
    And were you serious about that tourney leagle remark?
    Duh..uh, yah think?!?

I want a Rainmaker.

But these things are dumb. Kids that age really shouldnt be given something to "shoot" another person at that age. Let them wait a few years and let them play the real game.
    Formerly ~WarpedRT~

red Dark LCD

Man, I posted about it the first day I saw the commercial.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Jeez! Who didn't play cops and robbers when they were young?
    If the younguns want to shoot each other (playing, of course) they will do so with whatever materials they have at their disposal-- i.e. fingers, cap guns, poopy paintglob markers.

--Just my 2 cents

Originally posted by Echez09
    Jeez! Who didn't play cops and robbers when they were young?
    If the younguns want to shoot each other (playing, of course) they will do so with whatever materials they have at their disposal-- i.e. fingers, cap guns, poopy paintglob markers.

--Just my 2 cents
    I know that, but it's just odd that they sell this... still... The commercials stopped after one month. I heard absolutely nothing about them since. It seemed like they died off. I think that these things are kinda stupid and all but it's the closest a little kid will get to a marker...

The only thing I'm afraid of is the kid going to the field with one of these.

Yes but dont you see? By making them wait, they will become more mature about their real markers. Why do people paintball houses and such? Because they are immature. Kids will do what they want when you are not around, that is something that cannot be helped, but I think they really shouldnt have "guns" until they can comprehend what they really do. Introduce them to paintball when they get old enough and realize that they cannot just go out and shoot stuff. Just my opinion.

Yeah, Foo, little kids showing up at your local field to play with those wouldnt be so cool.

I think theres nothing wrong with these for a kid who is too young to play at a field and too young to be spending hundreds of dollars on paintball, I mean to such little kids that want to be like their older brother and play paintball, or be like james bond and go shoot people in their back yarrd it'd be pretty fun. I see them more as an expansion on nerf guns and super-soakers than a crappy versino of paintball. Who hasn't run around their yard shotting eachother with cap guns, or nerf guns, or hiding in the bushes blowing their rival neigbors off their scooters with their 5 ft long super soakers (long story I won't get into that).

e-mail: fenderbender500@aol.com
    AIM: bobaburg & fenderbender500
    My Feedback
    I want to trade my BRAND NEW 15gig ipod for your gun or gun/tank! W/voice recorder, worth over $400!
    Good Folks: fatjon, sharpshootertpg, obsolete898, siayajin, armed&harmless, Hoplon
    Bad Folk: paintster14

"Bear f*cker! Do you need assistance?"
    -Super Troopers

Well, i kinda have mixed opinion about these things. The gun itself pisses me off . For these little kids that want to get into this sport but there parents dont want to dump 300 dollars into a low end spyders, this is another door. As warped rt #2 said, it also makes them more mature about there markers. But than again he has another point. It wouldnt be very fun playing my Emag vrs a bunch of pellet paintball guns.