Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Paintball Guns- YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME

They are cool to play with and stuff (all the kids in the neighborhood have them) but the way they advertise them is what really bothers me.

Not only does the packaging say 'REAL PAINTBALL' in huge lettering all over it, but the goggles that come with it (which arent good for anything at all) say 'PAINTBALL' all over the strap and the packaging calls them 'REAL PAINTBALL GOGGLES'.

My opionion on this is that this could be a safety hazard for the poor kid who thinks those goggle are meant for real paintball and looses their eye.

Originally posted by Jazzman

or bottle rockets (guilty), roman candles (guilty), saturn missile batteries (guilty), tennis ball cannons (guilty), potato cannons (guilty), tomatoes fired from water balloon launchers (guilty), crab apples fired from sling shots (guilty).....
    My high school 10-year reunion was last night ... about 6 of us there talked about ripping each other with roman candles in the back yard as kids. Did that for years, until someone "caught" a roman candle ball in the armpit of their shirt sleeve.

Question

I'm 17 and these were my first "paintball" markers. If you want to see a dumb product splatmatic has a 50cal "marker" that is lever action spring loaded and fires about 30ft at maybee 50fps, and even worse it is marketed as a real paintball marker and comes with safty glasses. I have actually had people show up at my field to play with them(some who I know from school were given rental maskes for free and told to have fun)This is on a real commercial speedball field. If people are coming to comercial fields with these I imagine that several are out playing in the woods against "walmart"markers with the cheaply made safty glasses. This product has bad idea written all over it.