Thread: Warp-fed ULE Idea...

Lightbulb Warp-fed ULE Idea...

Let me start off by saying this:
    I am posting this thread not to Flame or nitpick the current design, but to offer a suggestion.

That being said:
    With the design of the warp-left ULE that is soon to be released, you have to mill part of the rail out for it to fit. Understandably, this has some people aggrevated or frustrated...

What I suggest, (and this may have already been eliminated as a feasible option...) is go back to the powerfeed-style warp-feed bodies, like the SS ones currently available, just make them aluminum. I actually like that look better than the idea of having the feed neck jutting straight out the side.

Is this Idea feasible? Or has it already been discussed and eliminiated in favor of the current design?
    I'd like to hear AO's opinions...

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

im pretty sure you cant weld or bond two pieces of aluminum. maybe im wrong, but if it was easy to mass produce i think tom would have designed it that way. how hard is it to take a curved file to a rail? if your carefull the only damage to the finish will be obscured by the feed tube coming out the side.

on a related note. does anybody have pics of what the warp ule looks like. i still havent seen a pic.

jb weld good stuff
    www.theangelguy.com for all your angel needs
    BEER HELPING WHITE PEOPLE DANCE SINCE 1841
    BEER HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 1841
    PARTY TILL SHES PRETTY
    BEAUTY IS ONLY A LIGHT SWITCH AWAY
    SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER
    REMEMBER FAT UGLY GIRLS HAVE HOTT FRIENDS
    nitro duck for sale

nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu bat man

You CAN weld aluminum but it burns through REAL quick.

why not just make the body just tall enough so that you would not have to mill your rail?
    Giant flying dogs are gonna give you a flame-thrower enema!!!

SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!

Chuff!!! Chuff!!!

ABQHC

actually, I think old classic feed body angle, if it was to the left would work well for warp feed. and you would not need to cut the rail. People are using 90 degrees feed adapter even with warp feed breech anyway, unless it is the powerfeed warp feed style. (which could be done like the PTP body or zbody, but probably cost more since it need to have more machining done.

geese i wish i was still in school i'd tig weld it for you

but i think the best be would be to tig weld a tube to the side and then cap the top
    MY SIG RULZ

GOOD TRADERS: openboater, muirtach, abaez, TAW, Kevmaster, irbodden, reneirwolf878, Lakeview Bulldog, Willie Fattballz, snakestang, xXhAppyAznXx, Lee, SpongeBobSquarePants, Toakes22, fire1811, SpawnBoy icantbeliveit, jaded t, Carpecerevisi, Have Blue, blazingace, Souprman, shwerp, bgdaddy599, Mossman, Dragoon, Goldie D Pimp, Remington

Very Bad traders. Negifo( TOTAL FRAUD $250.00)

/me proposes: Using a warp neck in the place of a vert neck. Warp ULE becomes moot... still have option to stick a hopper on top if you want.

Originally posted by Miscue
    /me proposes: Using a warp neck in the place of a vert neck. Warp ULE becomes moot... still have option to stick a hopper on top if you want.
    Warp neck in place of a vert neck? Do you mean just get a regular ULE and use a Warp adapter?

I took a pic of toms warp ule when I was at AO day. I'll try and get that pic on here...

Check out my teams website:
    S.S Bandits website
    My AO Feedback