Thread: Boredom + PS = Raiden's Fantasy Emag

Boredom + PS = Raiden's Fantasy Emag

I know it's a little rough, but I like it. Tequila fade EX-Mag with alt. batt, modified ULE body, 90* frame with razor trigger, ULE sans wings rail w/ integrated snatch, Scepter, dyed-shell Halo B, and 45k peanut (whatever ci they are) Flatline. Tell me what you think, I know I'd buy one.
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread

If the foregrip were vertical and a bit thinner, I would love owning a Mag like that to death. I really like the 90 degree frame and the snatch grip though.
    Converge Kills

if you can get an orange xvalve, which may never happen, and you ditched the 90 degree asa, that would be one sexual gun.
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

Actually, that's a prototype battery from a while ago.

Allright, here's a new one.

An X-Mag with a Y-Grip or 90 degree frame would be great. I'd pre-order it tomorrow if AGD was planning one.

WANG Force!

Abandon All Hope

lol ghetto fo sho
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

haha the color scheme makes it look like something a clown would be holding as it piled out of VW bug with 14 of his closest buddies.
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

Originally posted by BobTheCow63
    haha the color scheme makes it look like something a clown would be holding as it piled out of VW bug with 14 of his closest buddies.
    ROTFLMFAO MAKE IT STOP, I'M GONNA HURL.............
    [Something Cool is Here]

i'm not sure how you did it but if you have a grey backgroung image, put the gradient over it as layer 1, then copy the gradient layer. so you should have the background of the gun with no color (greyscale or whatever) and then layer 1 and 2 are both just the gradient. then try putting the 1st gradient layer on multiply and the 2nd on hard or soft light, then mess around with the opacity to get the results you want. its best at around 70-80%.