Thread: andrewnelles great seller

Thumbs up andrewnelles great seller

andrewnelles is a great seller people. I bought an Intellied Chrome Dye 2x frame from him. It came with a trigger and dye sticky for a great price. Item was sent out on time and recieved on time. When i recieved it, i had minor complications...but, he helped me figure out the problem instantly. I IM'ed him on AOL and he noticed that i had the old minimag sear and solved the problem right away. Nothing wrong with the item he sold...it was just my old sear. Everything ran smoothly and he was extremely helpful and friendly....thanks again Andrew!~!

GREAT TRADER!!!!!

I just did a long, involved deal with Andrew. He held up his end exactly as he said he would. True to his word and excellent communication- what more could you ask for? Thanks! -pbgunrunner

Just finished a deal with Andrew and everything went great! He sent the money as fast as he could and kept good communication. Wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again. Thanks!

~ John

Andrew is a great trader. Gun was exactly described and it got here fast. Kept in contact with me and a all around good guy. Don't be afraid to trade with him. Thanks again.

AIM: SickBoy Jason
    MSN: platinumjason@gmail.com
    My Feedback Here.
    F5/TF5 Owners Group

He's a great seller, I bought a polished warp emag body from him, it was in better than advertised condition! Would recommend doing business with him to anyone!
    VF Palmer's Blazer (Black w/nickel highlights), blade trigger, Palmer's Stab, 10.5" spiral ported Nickel Plated barrel, Nickel CP Flame drop with on/off.

Classic Mag, Y-grip, Warp Left, Egg2 w/Y board, PE 68/4500, smoke AGD Warp

Good traders: Zygote,Rancid Milk,Snoop Bobby Bob,Aegis,bugeyes

*AO DAY WESTERN NY

Excelent buyer. Sold him a red emag rail and warp left body. He paid...I shipped...nuff said.

Thumbs up Feedback

GREAT AO MEMBER
    Just finished a buy/trade with him. Everything went very smooth and he is a great person to deal with.
    no worries here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!

Bought an emag rail of hime great price, fast shipping, I'm happy!

Thanks!!

bought a classic mag off of him for a great price! got the mag very fast and it looks great. thanks again!

Traded Andrew my LCD trix for his Emag,trade went smooth,he shipped when he said he would,i got the gun,and it came EXACTLY as it was descriped and there isnt a scratch on the gun that i wanst notifyed about,Thanks alot Andrew

Sent quickly and was very friendly, glad to work with anytime!
    No matter, they'll lose...

98% of american teenagers have tried pot. if you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.

two great tanks, just as described, fast shipping, definitely recommended
    RT-Pro X-Valve, Black Powerfeed Left Body, Y-Grip, ULT, Q-Loader, 68/4500 Raptor Rex