Thread: AGD should make an electric trigger frame in a couple years...

Talking AGD should make an electric trigger frame in a couple years...

AGD always make the best products. Automags were a huge success to the paintball industry. They worked great right out of the box unlike the old cockers which you had to spend like 500 dollars just to get it to work alright. Then came the Minimag which worked just as well but came with a vertical adapter, cool body, hoses and fittings, and a barrel. Then came the first "Reactive Trigger", which was a huge hit too. Then there was the Flatline nitrogen tank(I think they had prototypes of others before)...but every product they have made so far have worked great. I am positive that the new intelliframes will be amazing. In a couple years or less I think they should make a really nice electronic frame for MAGS ONLY. So that it won't eat internals, wear sears down really fast, or not work. It will work great and be covered by an outstanding customer suppost and this great wesbite to go when it's breaks or you need help. Way to go AGD, you have dramatically improved the paintball game for me and MANY others.

------------------
    Minimag
    Double Trigger
    ANS Shark Gill
    14" SP All American
    16" Custom Products
    20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here!

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

Hey this was the idea of the emag upgrade, which still is a good idea.

billybob Guest

I support that.
    I am looking in to buying a E-frame but the ones on the market have to many flaws.

"Put your mind to it and good things will happen."

I'm pretty sure that AGD is coming out with the Emag conversion to convert a normal mag into an Emag. Someone posted it awhile back. I think this is what you were describing right?

Its $500 + you need a retro valve,so your way better off just selling your old gun and buy the emag.

-Rick

Yeah I would be looking for one like the Hyperframe's and Boo Yaah's. The E-Mag conversion would be really expensive so there would be no point. There should be just a trigger frame that costs only like 150-200 dollars. Then all those Automag owners that want an E-Mag can have the low cost alternative until they get one.

------------------
    Minimag
    Double Trigger
    ANS Shark Gill
    14" SP All American
    16" Custom Products
    20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here!

The e-mag upgrade is currently aroudn $650, unless they can get that price down some most likely the upgrades will not be done. As for an electronic trigger frame, this idea was already discussed, and I think the price came out to be more then the hyperframe, I will try to find the thread later.

then what would be the point of the emag? if you have a cheaper alternative to a emag that would be just as a great since agd would make it with quality then why would people buy the emag? just a thought.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

yeah theen there would be no point in haveing and Emag conversion as many ppl would ju st take the low cost alternative.... and 150-200 would be way to cheap to go electro... the Hyper frame is great on a mag, its the low cost alternative you are talkin about.