Thread: power feed plug

Post power feed plug

You probably get this question a lot but i searched and found nothing. I have heard of an adjustable power feed plug or something that will help with feeding. Where can i get it and how much?

call AGD, register your gun, and get a powerfeed plug, and a video

or just call and get one.

AGD was giving these out to anyone with a registered gun, I'm not sure if they are still giving them away, but it cannot hurt to ask. Call them up, register your gun if you havn't already, and ask for a plug.
    These will help with feeding problems, because they have a continuous curve, while the older ones have a flat part. They are also ajustable.

Thank you for your answers and i have one more question. Is there a certain extension i should use and i should call the regular agd number right? I already registered my gun on the website so i should just call and ask?

Just have your valve serial number handy when you call. If it needs to be registered they will do it then. If not they will still need your serial number as proof of ownership.

Call (847)520-7507 (ext. 110 is Joanne). Call Tuesday through Friday *Central* time from 9:00 11:30 or 1:00 to 5:00 .

Ask for the Parabolic Power Feed plug, a video and some AGD lion stickers.

defintely call and ask...they are so good with things like that...and sometimes they throw in a reg.seat or o-rings and stuff like that...gotta love AGD making sure that the guns are dialed in and running sweet...