Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The girls of AO...

my girl is afraid

so now all i hear every time i want to go is a bunch of complaining

I am not sexist I shoot everyone with an equal amount of paint regardless of sex. I have only actually played with 2 girls and they were decent players.

My wife hasn't tried paintball yet but I have her hooked on NASCAR so the chances are good after our baby.

With an actual long firearm (rifles/shotguns)she is more of a natural than I could ever be. B.R.A.S.- Breathe, Relax, Aim, Squeeze, she does it all without having to think about it.

Her paintball boundaries are endless (watery eye)!

reno the biggest little city in the world

my wife did not want to try but a talked her
    in to it.most everybody in reno plays ball only on weekends.saterday for mostly newbys and sunday for your more aggresive players.we went on a saterday and my wife was useing my mini p/f ,hyperframe set to 5 round burst 10 rof. first game she played behind me ,poped a few shots off but nothing much.i asked her after the game ,but she still was not impressed.the next game i was shot early in the game.total luck shot "newbys" lol.so my wife teams up with the wife of another player who is out as well.the next thing i see is the both of them running down the string line fireing as fast as their guns could go and there was a 5 boys all clusterd in a pile of rocks.they pummeld those poor kids.they were triping all over the plase screaming out,out,out,while the girls just kept shooting till the last one called out.it was realy funny.after wards she was all hyped up and raveing about paint ball,still enjoys it to this day.

If you want I can dig up the pics of the gerls that I suckered into going paintballing with me? One is quite nummy. O but they only tried it I want to find a girl so into it that she would become my regular paintball buddy, not gonna be easy...

------------------
    "Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you senseless with experience"- Dont know where I got that

You have to realize to have a girl on AO. They would have to 1 play paintball and 2 waste time on the internet. My wife plays paintball on occasion and surfs on occasion but has frankly more productive pursuits to keep her busy. She actually does stuff that matters most of the time.
    Lesson. The girls on the internet don't have time to waste on paintball, and the girls playing paintball don't have time to waste on the internet. Therefore few women on paintball forums. Those jewels like Sarah and Liz are precious.
    Hitmanng

------------------
    "I would rather hit once than miss 140 times."

A while back my club ran a day when all the wives and girlfriends came out to play. They did not play us but themselves and the guys were the refs and also helped by coaching. the games prooved to be quite interesting. We also have women members amongst our club and are always looking to get more women involved.

------------------
    Andrew Bates
    Executive Member
    Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
    Ottawa, Ontario
    www.canadiancontingent.com

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Richy_C:
    hmm, nice articale lizza, you seem lie extremegirl05, shes real cool, hehimaging that, both 14, both gonna atleast play with RT's and both play front, it's a small world, and just remeber, always bunker those that trash on you, i do, even though i'm a guy, but, man, this is turning pointless</font>
    Hey. Yeah, I know Karey, she's real cool. She's 14 but plays with a 2000 Claret LCD Angel and a Shocker. No 'Mag for her.
    I do bunker thoes who trash on me. I enjoy bunkerng thoes who are idiots. Karey is real good on right tape I believe it i tohguh... Hm... Thanks.. and thanks everyone for checking out our site!

Isn't Webbie a Girl?

Webbie is MISTER.44 last I checked...

Nope, he's been a dude most of his life.

------------------
    'Sacrifice the Body'
    68 PF - HyperFrame - 68 Flatline - SS BigShot

Miscue's Profile