Thread: Guys..Guys..Guys, you are missing the whole point

Lightbulb Guys..Guys..Guys, you are missing the whole point

The Fight Club was not created to seperate the Smarties from the Retardies (well it kinda was) But it's main purpose was to raise the amount of intelligent posts and discussions.

But now everyone is trying to sound smart by using big words, catchy phrases, and everything in between. But who cares if you aren't in the Fight Club. This doesn't mean that you can't discuss the topics from the F.C. in the main forum. If you have something brilliant to say or an idea, just spill it in the main forum for us to see. Don't let the F.C. prohibit you from posting what you want or responding to something. If something in the F.C. arouses your interest, post what you are thinking in the main forum. Be a friggin innovator, rise to the challenge that the F.C. is presenting most of us with.

Here here Suzzx909 you have the idea!

AGD

Talking

good point, but..... i am still gonna try and get in. i would like the honor just because that is how i like things, but i have to be intelligent to make it

------------------
    My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

My mag is my mag, not yours, so go get your own one and be happy like me. ~me

Maybe, if all the smart people leave. Dumb people like me would sound smarter.

haha...

when I first read about it, I was very skeptical about the Fight Club forum. In retrospect, I am glad that I was wrong. In the short time that the forum has been beta tested, I was very much surprised with all the intelligent exchanges of informed opinion, without the nuisance of disruptive posts. I still think the membership needs to be a little larger, but as far as I am concerned, the Fight Club Forum works. My hat is off to you Mr. Kaye.

------------------
    RT Pro P/F
    w/ AGD Flatline

Cool

Way to go suzz

That didn't take nearly as long as I thought, and you saw it right away, HOOAH!

------------------
    "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory." BG Patton 1936

The point is to be abel to sound smart. PEople want to be recognized. ONly think is.. what if one dosen't post alot but hi extremly intellegent?
    And don;t say to seperate the spart ones from the stupid ones.. it dosen;t make us feel that great.
    Me? I would have tried harder to get it when all this came out, but my comp was screwed up.
    People want to be known as in the elite. Like I'm really compettive in paintball, schoolgrades and whatever and in year round swimming. So, it;s just me to want to say..... I want what others want..No one whats to be singled out or left out.
    But what's gonig to happen if all the on topic posters go there, the ones with the really awesome ideas and topisc go there and never come in the main forum? The ones of us that strive ot make this place (and it always will be) the coolest biggels place on the net will, or maybe out weighed by thoes people that post off topic. I won't name names.
    Just some thoguhts and I'm not at any ends with anyone here.. ya'll are are really cool!

This Fight Club thing is what I would expect from elementary school kids. But then again look at who your dealing with. AGD you must have stats on the average age here.

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!! Somebody understands!!! Right on!

Have you noticed how absurd it's been getting? Some poster would have a history of 500 doofy posts and all of a sudden they start busting out fluid dynamics and particle physics stuff that strangely resembles posts submitted by others.

I find this all interestingly humorous though... a good laugh.

------------------
    "Sophists play with 65 squares." - Miscue

Miscue's Profile

Ya that is exaclty what I am talking about.

Miscue: Don't assume that just because most of someone's posts are fluff, that they don't know particle physics, or fluid dynamics. Most of the threads here are fluff, and certain persons, myself included post fairly often in them, as we enjoy the social interaction almost as much as the brain teasing in the more technical posts. Personally I'm around the 500 mark, and many of my posts are fluff, as I answer the easy, common questions and participate in the upcoming products and O/T threads, I also have a solid grounding in Physics and Chemistry, the equivalent of an Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering, and extremely advanced Networking and Systems knowledge, as well as a good background in History and Classics. Just because we may sound similar to another post, doesn't mean we are parroting them, or the party line. Not to sound off, but I must say your post did sound a little like a shot at me and a couple of other people here.

------------------
    Mykroft Holmes IV
    ------------------
    My Mags:
    CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA, Benchy 1x Chrome, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
    PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

ditto

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Miscue:
    WHOOO HOOOOOOO!! Somebody understands!!! Right on!

Have you noticed how absurd it's been getting? Some poster would have a history of 500 doofy posts and all of a sudden they start busting out fluid dynamics and particle physics stuff that strangely resembles posts submitted by others.

I find this all interestingly humorous though... a good laugh.

</font>
    lol, i think i am the only one who has actually regressed...

wow all i can say is it must have sucked to be you. you have all this training and your a paintballer. miscue why dont you take a bunch of machining classes to add to you resume then create some crazy *** gun from scratch. now that would make your whole resume of **** actually cool. i mean the education part is ok but the part about chess master who cares.

The whole fight club should become a tinkers guild kinda thing i think based on projects people have made and done paintball wise and not how much youve been on here posting.

you want to discuss such as the ones in FC, then just copy & paste it to a new thread in the main forum.
    j/k

Ok guys it's time to tone this conversation down. It's on the edge of turning into a flame and I don't like it.

AGD

Tom, I feel bad that I started this up again with my post. It seemed like all was dying down till I opened my big mouth again. Believe me, the last thing i want to do it turn this into an us vs. them thing.

We are all important on this board. No one is more important than anyone else and I guess we should all just live byt that. We really appreciate just the simple fact that this board is here and that you...the owner of the company cares enough about us to participate. You guys are all great and we all thank you.

~Fred

PS I am in my "I love you man" phase....bars do that to you.