I am in AWE over this forum. I missed three days I cant find a trace of my last posts.This forum is just so fast. It goes thru 1.5 pages a day (or so it seems).Well now it is time for me to put my two cents in.

Oh ya about the fight club I think it is a good idea but maybe its gone about wrong. I think you should be more concerned with the connotations you use regarding the qualifications of this fight club. I wouldn't say that this club is for the "Elite, intelligent posters" because there are many forumers capable of writing intelligent posts. Perhaps you, should say that it is for the enthusiasts. The ones that take that extra 10-30 mins on a post.(like heat and Yipe)( People could feel that, AGD is calling them inept by determining the meaningfulness of their posts,In one word very "Uncool"). I think its kind of of degrading to call the general population of the forums inadequate for posting "worthy conversations".

What I believe is the fight club should be one of many upgrades to this forum. Even with the fight club the main forum still overflows with miscellaneous stuff. You cant control the traffic but you can direct it!(much like saying u cant regulate the amount of cars in America but u can build more roads). Although, I think the forum is generally a beautiful thing, it is cluttered. The forum needs more! I think a misc forum, other markers forum, experiences forum and a faq forum (because face it you'll never answer all the questions with just one Faq page).

I also think that this forum can have certain features that would be really nice to have.(make it stand out more, to other forums like Pbnation) The one feature I would really enjoy is one where I can see my last post. I really hate hanging with my friends for a few days; only to come back to this forum and I am unable to find my "old" posts, and have to go thru the onus task, of going thru pages to find replies.

Well now that I am done complaining I would like to point out that your doing a great job with the fight club. I find people are pushing harder to raise there post counts and there flow of conversation. This forum is busting with some much info.(blows my mind, to many questions). Maybe you can train a few of us forumers and we can be "official post guides" (people that can answer questions in a single post, wow what a concept, LoL)(stuff changes).Well this is my post for the day good night!

------------------
In any game you play you need to be aggressive,decsive and have speed.