Thread: Anyone going to make a aluminum powerfeed body?

Anyone going to make a aluminum powerfeed body?

I can't be the only one who wants this. Or, at least I hope I'm not.

Being a decidedly woods player, I actually use sights on my automag classic, a Simmons 30mm Red Dot to be precise. While I would never get rid of this maker, I'd love to have one of the new ULE bodies, but in a powerfeed left.

I don't see that it would be that hard to create one. The power feed could be welded on like most bodies or evening a screw attached version similar to the Micromags (who's pf is too short to effectively use a sight on). I'd even take a direct feed body, hopper left. Anything to leave the sightrail with a clean field of view.

Anyway, I know there's some real talent on the CNC machines out there. I'd be willing to buy one of these if it was made. I don't think I'd be the only one.

P.S. Tom, if you happen to read this, I think a matt black powerfeed body would make an EXCELLENT sceneario body. IMHO.

Steve
    Lvl X TKO Automag PF/HL, Intelliframe, a Simmons 30mm Red Dot and a J&J 12" Ceramic barrel.
    Crossfire 68/4500
    -------------------------------------
    Die Hard Woods Player

dont red dot sights project a red dot into one eye, making it appear to be in the other eye to sight your target? wouldnt that work with and without vert feed? i think the concept was supposed to be like that. or wait, do you have the kind that is like a circle and you see a dot int he circle? i think yours is the latter, anyways sorry if im confused
    The proud owner of
    New York's and
    possibly the worlds
    Green to Blue
    cHaMeLeOn Minimag

yeah

I am confused too. Please explain better or show us what you mean.
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Just get a Izon sight....
    EviL-

Oh come Hither my Evil friends. Let us dance upon our MINION of pure EviL apon the sup air ball field. Let us give thanks for this EviL OMEN that the Lord AVATAR has given to us. Let us crawl apon this wicked earth, converting the people to our HEATHEN ways, let us PIMP them with our SCION. Let us be faithfull till Judgement day, when EviL shall finally RULE THE WORLD.

http://www.nazgulclan.com/ryouko/fridaynight3-1.wmv

http://www.greenshines.com/control/media/1078969315.wmv

Originally posted by Spartan X
    Just get a Izon sight....
    took the words right out of my fingers
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

Called an "occluded" sight, look it up.
    [Something Cool is Here]

With the Dye Izon sight you can have a vertical feed and still aim. But they are expensive.

Good Traders: ClamChowda, hooch, ZakmanG, "Joe", UteMachine, Asym, JMD00

My Feedback

yeah, they sell those with some of their cockers...hahah

Here's a picture of my 'mag:

My Mag

I understand the occluded method. In fact that's how I use my red-dot. However, the ability to have an unrestricted view enhances the scope for me. I obviously do not want a verticle feed, since I'm asking specifically for a powerfeed.

The Dye Izon sight does not impress me at all. Although I understand users with markers that are specifically verticle feed would like it. That or they would have to construct an off-center scope rail.

For clarification, the red-dot scope projects a red dot on an internal lense. These scopes do not typically over magnifcation. Like any paintball sight, the red dot can be made accurate for one distance only. After than elevation is required. However, once you've got the hang of it, it's a very fast sight picture with excellent accuracy. (provided all of the other variables of paintball accuracy are met.)

Hope this helps explain it a bit.

I'm not trying to debate on verticle vs. powerfeed. I'm merely asking if anyone plans to produce one and suggesting that it would make a good scenerio body.

-Steve

So no one is planning on making a powerfeed aluminum body? What a shame.

Wow, I stopped using scopes years ago...

A newer sight rail would bring up your sight a bit.
    UPGRADE YOUR GREY MATTER 'CAUSE 1 DAY IT MAY MATTER!!!

Why not just sight down the side of the body?

micromags were powerfeed and aluminum
    http://www.spaceman613.net

http://www.bunkerboyz.com for CCM and your pump paintball needs.

I have a micromag power feed. I use an armson sight on it. Occludded eye sight. Works great for me. I like them better than the izon. One because the were out first and I already have one. and another is it not as organic as the izon. Nice and blocky.

-Jaasper
    -=*Proud Owner of a 68MicroMag.*=-
    The Brotherhood Scenario Paintball Team
    MicroMag: GFX002412
    Tac-One: VV04062
    http://www.brotherhoodpaintball.org

I have a micromag also. In fact I'm getting ready to sell it.

However, the power-feed tub on it is very short. Even with a raised rail the the neck of the hopper blocked better than 50% of the field of view. I if mounted the scope directly on top of the micromag body the blockage increased to probably 65% or better.

Again, this is all personal preference and I completely understand the occluded use.

But in the back on my mind, I keep seeing this as a very nice scenario body. Heck, it could even be blocky like the micromag. I think scenario players like the looks of para-military markers and this would fit the bill. heck, AGD or whomever made it could put addition rails on the sides for laser pointers and flash lights and such.

Just thinking out loud...and some wishful thinking.

i would love one too, only in hopper right. That way i can run a warp tube into the bottom. I konw they make a warp ule, but it can create a smaller profile with the powertube method

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Originally posted by Hexis
    Why not just sight down the side of the body?
    What he said...

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.