Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Trigger Frame first look!!!

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

thats soo spiffy.... *bows to agd and prays towards mecca(u guys)*

Beautiful :-)

Thank god I didn't buy a benchy yet.

And black is great :-)

------------------
    CamoSplashed MiniMag
    S/N MM12913
    14" SP
    Lots of stuff coming...

uh oh...decisions decisions...buy this double trigger frame or go for a boo yah...

forget the boo yah i want this

good work agd

That thing is hellaciously cool. I want colors or maybe chrome though. That would really help to spiffy up my minimag. Good work AGD!
    Stobal

Really looks good! Would I be presumptuous in asking if the fulcrum distance from the trigger pivot point to the trigger rod will, with a RT valve and Flatline, allow a fairly adjustable amount of trigger feedback?

Thanks for the work,
    R

I want, I want! I need, I need!
    Can't wait, gonna go bug my dealer tomorrow!

Cool

nice. it looks too much like the dyes, and personally i dont like the dyes.

Ok first, black AND chrome are a must nickle or chrome plate, as long as it looks good. The trigger pull looks short, which is nice, it looks like an emag frame to me, but its nice. The back grooves are a lil excess, if it would cost less, they dont appeal to me that much, I'd say take em out. They arn't adding anything to the frame IMO, besides the fact that your hand will cover it when you're holding it anyways.

I think a cool lazer engraved AGD logo, or a painted on like on the Zgrip would be cooler than that milled on 'AGD' lettering.

I really like the frame though, i think the bottom of the trigger shouldn't be so much of a circle, like on the old Diamond Labs frames. Nice job though

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    chaosclownz@magcentral.org
    <h1>MAG CENTRAL</h1>

I think it looks great, but maybe make the AGD logo a bit flashier.

If it means getting me one faster, then keep it the way it is. I may now have a reason to remove my z-grip...(not)

------------------
    "Don't spend so much on parts that you can't afford to play."

Ummm, yah, you said to tell you otherwise...

could you set one aside for me raw unanodized? thanks a bunch.

Your pal,

Bug

You guys did an awesome job on this frame. The world has been waiting for many
    years for this bad boy.

If your counting.....
    Chrome / nickel / polished is my first pick.

Hmm, what can I say. Sweet If i didn't already have my z-grip you can bet that i would be buying one of these.

Well... I am sold on it. Nothing more to say huh? I'll take one. Still would like to get one in Green before I let my green Benchy go. I assume some will be left clean aluminium available to go for Ano? If I could get a hold of one like that I would get it done myself. I Like it. Who is making it for you?

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

o sweet ness! about how much will they cost and when will they come out?

Sweet! Only problem is, now I gotta sell my DYE double trigger frame which I just bought.

SWEET! Gotta get one.

The trigger guard could roll back sooner towards the grip. This would be so expansion chambers and stabilizers could attach to a vertical asa adapter without interference.

------------------
    MiniMag #MM00697 - 8 years of MiniMag love.

Nah, the trigger gaurd is fine the way it is on their. It alows for a forgrip, the gives you plenty of room for your fingers.

If you made it in chrome i would definataly get one! Chrome is a must.

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Stewylouie:
    Sweet! Only problem is, now I gotta sell my DYE double trigger frame which I just bought.</font>
    it has a trigger on it already right? if it does i'll buy it, gimme a default price, and what's ur Email?

looks ALOT like a shocker trigger frame except the back fins of the sticky grips doesnt hang off thr back. BTW, the shocker trigger frame is VERY comfortable with sticky grips.

Black/chrome to start than do colors later on.....

not to be picky, but remove the groove things in the back...you'll never see em but they will catch on gloves and trap lots of dirt and paint! make the AGD logo a little more noticeable somehow.

looks GREAT!! but more importanly, everyone will get that perfect trigger pull without slack or adjustment!!!

I agree about those little groove things on the back, I just see them getting grubby without doing any good really.

But grooves or not, I'll be buying one ASAP :-)

------------------
    CamoSplashed MiniMag
    S/N MM12913
    14" SP
    Lots of stuff coming...

I want a black one. Will it have holes in the bottom of the grip for a bottomline/cradle? Do you know exactly how much yet? I like the overall look of them.

touche', I believe the milled on AGD looks stupid. Maybe it should be just like the z-grip but instead of painted on it should be graved in. Its nothhing big. I believe you should offer a blade trigger, it would appeal much more to many of us. I don't think you should include grips becaus no matter what we all like our own personal grips and it would just jack up the price for those of us who are just gonna go out and put new grips on. I think the milling indents on the back of the frame add a nice personal touch. All in all it looks like a winner to me but it could be fixed up by creating a couple triggers for it (maybe get PTP to make a stick or blade trigger) and the logo looks bad. I think the dual lions engraved into the frame would look amazing. Thats all for now. I know my comments are going to be torn to shreds by the pack of savages awaiting me to click that button that says "Submit Reply"

lol right on flamebo. hey tom i have 1 question. will the black version be high gloss like the dye frames? and will it come with dye grips or some sort of AGD .45 grips or even no grips at all like the dye? i like them alot and will get one in a heartbeat.

------------------
    p/f mag
    14" dye aluminum
    AGD flatline
    some other stuff
    http://www.mymagpage.homestead.com/magpage.html

Question...

Are you going to make a little dip in the frame so the screw in the back can sit in it? The way it is right now it looks like it would chaff your hand.

Get what I am saying???

That is an awesome trigger frame

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by XspyX:
    Question...

Are you going to make a little dip in the frame so the screw in the back can sit in it? The way it is right now it looks like it would chaff your hand.

Get what I am saying???
    </font>

Spy makes an excellent point. One problem, if you want to call it that, that I have is the strip screw head digs into my hand right above the webbing between my thumb and index finger. After a day of play like that, my hand gets kinda sore.

If you could put some sort of recess into the frame to allow for the screw head, the grip would be much more comfortable. You wouldn't even have to recess the entire head, any little bit would be an improvement.

------------------
    CamoSplashed MiniMag
    S/N MM12913
    14" SP
    Lots of stuff coming...

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Thordic:

Spy makes an excellent point. One problem, if you want to call it that, that I have is the strip screw head digs into my hand right above the webbing between my thumb and index finger. After a day of play like that, my hand gets kinda sore.

If you could put some sort of recess into the frame to allow for the screw head, the grip would be much more comfortable. You wouldn't even have to recess the entire head, any little bit would be an improvement.

</font>
    Exactly what I was talking about. I know I used to have the same problem. A little raw area on my hand from the screw after a day of play.

Cool

nice frame, good job agd!

its an awesome frame except it looks like theres no room for an expansion chamber but other than that its perfect.