Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2x AGD frame with Blade trigger, update with pics

Post 2x AGD frame with Blade trigger, update with pics

Hi Guys,

I have been off the boards for a few days with internet problems here in WY. I'll be back on Sunday and things will be back to normal.

By your AO request here is a proto of a Blade Trigger on the 2x frame, let us know how you like it.

First 50 frames are proceeding to anodizing and will likely be black on the first run with Houge 45 grips. If your willing to pay more and get DYE stickies with the frame let us know now.

AGD

I like it. I do think indenting the knurled screw at the back would be nice though so it doesn't rub on the web of your hand. Not sure if it would be practical to machine though... maybe not in fact, looking at the part...

Trigger is pretty slick, I do like the finger place at the bottom of it, a real nice touch, I shoot my mag and RT's mainly with one finger at the bottom of a double trigger, but I think the movement from the blade to the finger place is a little abrupt, maybe using a larger rad to fillet it in would look nicer? I don't think a larger rad would make it any less of a finger place but just make a smoother transition. Maybe it just needs the larger rad on the back edge...

Blade triggers are definitely this years fashion

ATB

manike

me like very much excellent job just one question about how much are you guys gonna sell these for. im dyin to know.

pretty sweet i think i would wait for one in chrome/nickle/polished though, and yes i would be willing to pay a little extra for Dye grips. Cause might as well pay now, rather then turn around and pay for them seperatly latter.

definatly include the dyes just cause thats what most people like anyways so y have to go out and spend more later on to get them when u can just spend the extra now and get them with the grip.

also im in favor of the double trigger and not the blade trigger.

------------------
    RT PRO
    RT PRO2

Team Website

*Miscue drools*

Doh, keep the DYEs!

------------------
    'Sacrifice the Body'
    68 PF - HyperFrame - 68 Flatline - SS BigShot

Miscue's Profile

add a few extra bucks for the dyes..

-rick

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

DYE stickies... what happened to the AGD sticky grips? aren't you making them for .45 frames?

They look great! Keep the Hogues if they are wrap around, otherwise go with the stickies!

Cool

I say not to worry about the take-down screw being recessed as you will not grip-up the gun anyway. With a real firearm, yes that would chew the web of your hand, but markers are not held that way. Often it's just your thumb and little finger around the grip as you fire with the middle finger.

Besides, right now it will be easy to hand tighten without a wrench.

I'm still staying with my Z though

------------------
    "Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

Im definateley willing to pay a little more for some sticky grips... and do you guys plan to make splash frames, i really want one to go with my splash mag(reacing green splash by s/p)

Nice job AGD...

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

i forgot to add the blade trigger is nice

Sell them with the Stickies, I don't care what the price diff is as long as it isn't bigger than the price of the stickies, also the blade rocks, I hope you will go forward with the blade, or maybe the option of both. I definitely want one with the blade, and will be looking at picking one up at Zap IAO.

------------------
    Mykroft Holmes IV
    ------------------
    My Mag:
    CF11023
    Classic Feed
    16" CP .689
    14" JnJ Stainless
    Ring trigger
    WGP Reg.
    PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

Accuracy By Volume is not the answer

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AGD:
    [B
    .....First 50 frames are proceeding to anodizing and will likely be black on the first run with Houge 45 grips. If your willing to pay more and get DYE stickies with the frame let us know now....
    [/B]</font>
    I would prefer having the thinnest possible grips. This would make it easier for those of us with smaller hands.

banzaimf

------------------
    minimag #1321

i would pay a few extra bucks for stickies. great work AGD. when will the first 50 be shipped out? can we buy them direct from you? sorry i'm just a little anxious.

Very anxious to pick one up. I like Dye stickies, but I also like the stock grip on my minimag.
    One question, on everyone's mind...
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!

p.s. I think I liked the double trigger rather than the blade, but haven't shot a blade trigger. Therefore, it's an uneducated opinion.

Red face

I love the look of the new grip!! Four questions though, how much, when are they going to be out, where can I get one, and will they be available in any other color than black.

I'm really getting irritated with you guys at AGD. Have you not gotten enough of my money yet? Do you have to keep putting out something I really really want? Is it too much for me to ask for you to stop this craziness!!!????? ArrrrrrggggggggHHHHH!!!!!

...Honey? we don't really need groceries now do we? I can stand to lose a few pounds...

------------------
    Quote: Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
    Author: Benjamin Franklin

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 07-04-2001).]

I would like to make one request. I don't know if this will even be a problem but on my benchmark grip there is a ton of slop after the gun fires. I've been trying to make an ajustible trigger stop for it. A guy at work drilled the hole too close to my safty and it seriouly hampered my ajustment ability. Sorry so long, but an ajustable trigger stop of some sort would be cool. Of course maybe it won't have near the slop of my benchy.

Hey manike, I shoot my gun the same way.

[This message has been edited by rictus (edited 07-04-2001).]

Very Nice work. When are they going to be out on the market?

Question

Can I get one in plain black?

------------------
    -68 Classic Automag
    -SP Proggresive barrel
    -Lapco drop forward
    -PMI gas through
    -12 volt revolution
    -Crossfire 68CI 3K Stubby
    -Microline fittings

Oh sorry, or annodized green?

------------------
    -68 Classic Automag
    -SP Proggresive barrel
    -Lapco drop forward
    -PMI gas through
    -12 volt revolution
    -Crossfire 68CI 3K Stubby
    -Microline fittings

hoges are comfey but I dont know if I'd go for black on black, clear stickys have the same feel and look good.

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jon-boy:
    Very anxious to pick one up. I like Dye stickies, but I also like the stock grip on my minimag.
    One question, on everyone's mind...
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!
    price, please!

p.s. I think I liked the double trigger rather than the blade, but haven't shot a blade trigger. Therefore, it's an uneducated opinion.
    </font>
    i belive the price for the frames once they come out is around 80 bux..? correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i herd.

i think that the other trigger is better, but i dont know. i'd also spend more money on the dye grips.

i called agd and they said teh retail is goin to be $89.99, but don't qoute me on that

------------------
    Don't run if you can't hide

Very nice. I would definately pay the extra money for DYE stickies. I'm not sure if i like the double trigger or the blade trigger better...what is the advantage of the blade trigger? I just don't get it.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

Excuse me mister Tom Kaye sir but i really like the frame in chrome plus for a regular mag fanatic like me i dont have 89.99 to spend! i am trying to buy other things and 89.99 is pretty steep. could you please work on that for me mr. Tom Kaye sir we all admire your intelligence and inginuity and we all love your gun and the many many products agd makes but we all cant afford 89.99 please mister perdy please could you lower the price just an itty bit? and make them in chrome????????

------------------
    automagverb)1to eliminate from a paintball game, 2to be better than a spray and prey player with a cocker or angel, 3to kick some major @$$

[This message has been edited by magman007 (edited 07-04-2001).]

Cool

the blade tigger is sweet no little bump in the middle poking your finger(definetly keep the blade trigger).

if i orderd one i would want it in nickel like the one in the post and i dont mind paying 90$ for the agd frame since i know it will be good

p.s. will the nickel version cost more than the black ano

(THE BLADE TRIGGER IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!)

[This message has been edited by sawtan (edited 07-05-2001).]

Looks great. amd 89.95 or whatever sounds like a fair price to me. People are willing to pay that for a dye frame, without grips, a trigger, and safty.

My one questions is about that trigger. Will that be standard on all of those frames. I will not be buying one in the near future due to the fact i already own a z-grip. I would like to try one of those blad triggers though, if they will be sold seperatly, or if another company makes them.