Thread: Anyone want a pb team website?

Post Anyone want a pb team website?

Some sites I have made are:
    [edited out]

Prices:

email him as this was Spamming

email: ca_xtreme@yahoo.ca if interested..
    Last edited by cphilip; 09-10-2001 at 10:37 AM.

shartley Guest

Thumbs down

We have had this same problem before. Please do NOT come on AO and advertise for WORK.

This is not a job resource center, nor a place to advertise for work. And this "member" has only made 2 posts and one of them is a DIRECT SPAM for work. In my opinion this is not only poor form, but unacceptable.

Are we now going to open AO up for any member to post resumes and work requests?

Could a Moderator take care of this please? Monster Jobs, and other such sites are for WORK. Not AO.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

well shartley ty for your short but to the point message, but If you have any problems with me wanting to help other pb's out with websites please keep it to your self ty...

shartley Guest

Actually until you know a bit more about who the members are and who you are talking to, I think you should rethink starting any fights.

Also I think YOU should keep your SPAM off the boards. And if you were trying to HELP people out, you would not CHARGE for it. Once you CHARGE for it, it is a BUSINESS post... and THAT is not allowed on most boards.

Like I said, you can do the right thing, or be MADE to do the right thing. I don't have a problem either way.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Unhappy

Actually the only way I am charging people is because I need money to pay for the sites to help the people u think a website is just free?? I bet AGD payed money for this site didnt they nothings free in this world... well some things are but not websites.... lol

shartley Guest

You are not too bright are you?

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am charging people is because I need money to pay for the sites </font>
    You design sites on FREE hosting servers... and normally if it is NOT on a free server, the OWNER pays for the Hosting as well, but that is a totally different issue.

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">u think a website is just free?? </font>
    Well, if it is "helping" is would be... other than that it is a business move. Do you "help" your neighbor mow his lawn and then ask him to PAY for it?

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I bet AGD payed money for this site didnt they nothings free in this world</font>
    Well, since AGD's site is a BUSINESS Site and you are asking to design team sites... I think you excluded yourself from the same category of work anyway. But okay... I will put you in that category for the sake of argument.

If you asked AGD if they wanted you to do their site for them, it would be considered SPAM.

Again, I will ask... You are not too bright, are you?

You should really think a bit longer before posting arguments.

LOL This is too funny.

------------------

Cool

Not funny enough to continue on...

------------------
    Got Elves?