Thread: Low pressure guage on my Flatline is cracking

Animal Mother Guest

Low pressure guage on my Flatline is cracking

I have made this thread maybe... 10 times.. and lost what I have typed because at random it refreshes the damn page and I lose everything!!!

Here is a quick one before it refreshes.
    Guage on my flatline, cracking.. getting cloudy like a star on a winsheld that has been hit by a rock.

here is a crappy picture. never bumped the guage, got worse over time. No nicks on the surface and it is coming out of it's seat on the guage.

what should I do? I got my flatline not too long ago.. i dont think it's my fault.. I shouldnt have to pay for a new guage.

send it back to the manufacturer. tell them you didnt do anything to it and if they are good on customer service like most pb companies theyll send you a new one.
    well thats my .02

If we all converted Rate of Fire from BPS to $/Minute, we would all play stock.

AGD Micro gauges are garbage. I've said this countless times. If I were you I'd throw them away and get Mac Dev micro gauges, or you can just call AGD and tell them the problem and they should send you a gauge. The Mac Dev gauges are well built and will last so you don't have to deal with cracked gauges and getting replacements, but you'll have to put some money out for them.

Animal Mother Guest
    Thanks guys for the advice..

BlackVCG, I looked at those mac Dev gauges.. they're, off set and have bright colors and stuff.. lol. But they look like they're quality..

Damn why does AGD always top off their products with crap? Like the E/X-Mag, high quality, looks great, preforms great... dinky rubber panel grips.. ?!? Flatline.. awesome nitro setup.. gauges that fall apart.. ?!?!

Ah well..

Hey BlackVCG, I wanted to thank you for the tip you gave me about using grease on the bumper on my E-Mag. I was going through a bumper every game.. i used tetra white gun grease that I use on the slides of my firearms and my bumper looks as new as the day I installed it! I guess it really does need something sticky to keep it seated. Great advice as always

Originally posted by Animal Mother
    Thanks guys for the advice..

Damn why does AGD always top off their products with crap? Like the E/X-Mag, high quality, looks great, preforms great... dinky rubber panel grips.. ?!? Flatline.. awesome nitro setup.. gauges that fall apart.. ?!?!
    Because then we couldnt upgrade!

I have a set of dye's on my flat.

jb