Thread: backup: rt-pro or e-mag

backup: rt-pro or e-mag

I've recently sold all my markers except my viking. I want to get a backup to use if it rains and was considering an rt-pro or an e-mag. What do you think? They are basically the same but for the electro frame on the e-mag.Do you think the price diff. is worth it. Will the ule trigger mod work on the e-mag. I might be able to get emag#00115 for $450. Should I get it or get the rt-pro w/ule trigger cuz the electronics would not like the rain?

Now I've never shot an Emag(GOD I"M WAITING) but for a back up I don't think you can go wrong with the RTPro. You don't need to do anything to it. It will always be there for you ready to go.

Personally I love it when it starts to rain and everyone with fancy little electros runs and hides while I sit and rip on my X-Valved Mini!!!!!!!!!

I second ChuckWag78 on that.

UBLPB

Azaam is my god.~Automaggot68
    Logic isn't allowed in this thread, go away.~LittlePaintballBoy

[feedback][www.blackstarpaintball.com][the mag smith]

go with the emag. it is the only marker, besides an xmag that if the electronics fail that you can instantly switch to manual mode
    "Crush Your Opponents, See Them Eliminated Before You, & Hear The Lamentations Of Their Team Captains!"