Thread: Answer my Emag Questions before I go insane.

Answer my Emag Questions before I go insane.

Ok someone please answer some questions I have. I have been searching and reading for a week about emags, xmags, this option that option and I am getting to the point I am confused. Ok first off I plan on getting an emag most likely in the next month or so(even though the xmag is very visually nice it’s not worth the extra money to me) Ok now what I want to know is this… are there any differences between the two? I have read one thread where the xmag has a switch that the emag doesn’t? Or is that on the old ones? Also all this ULE stuff… What is what? Do the emags come with ule frames, rails, etc? I have read that some do and some don’t. Also if I were to want a custom color/fade does AGD take orders for normal emags to do this? Also is there a way to get a single trigger on the emag? Does AGD do custom jobs if you begged/pleaded/promised first born child? The only single trigger for the emag I have seen is in the chimera thread though. I am trying to find the best price on these things but I don't want to end up getting an "old stock" gun that has none of the new upgrades on it. That is why I am thinking of getting it direct from AGD so hopefully I can get it the way I want and make sure it's up to date. Anyway I hope someone can answer these questions and maybe offer more advice. I am seriously giving myself a headache thinking about all these different things. Oh well thanks all for any help you can give.

FizNid

OH Yeah btw I am thinking of adding one of those IT sluggo bodies to the emag when I get it. Anyone have any experience with a sluggo body on an emag? Give me the good the bad and the ugly..
    People are sheep LEAD THEM!!!!

A few answers:

-Differences between emag and xmag are, xmag has ACE, a little eye to help prevent chopping and they have the fancy body (either cnc or non) and battery pack milling. I think xmags come with ULE rail as well. I think thats it though.

-Newer emags should come with ULE grip and the ULE valve (also known as xvalve).

-I'm not sure on your custom fades.

-You can't get a single trigger unless someone made one and i don't know about it...theres a magnet in the center of the double trigger that makes the gun fire in E-mode. So if it were a single trigger it would be a long single trigger.

-If you buy your emag off either CPhillip or Tunaman here on the AO boards (don't worry they are very trusted dealers, check dealer forum) you will get the latest emags with all the newer upgrades for a less price than you will pay to get direct from AGD. Also they may have some of the tequila fade emags left..i'm not sure ;P

-The "old stock" emag is exactly the same as the newer style emags except the newer ones are a little bit lighter in weight. They will function the same.

-The sluggo style bodies will work perfectly fine for an emag, i mean they were made for mags weren't they?

-Next time try typing in paragraphs or something, giant blocks of text wrack my brain

I personally got mine from pbgear.com It was a bit risky because they have had a past of messing up orders and they weren't sure if i would get the non xvalve emag or not. But I ordered it anyway and I slapped my ULE body on there and CP barrel....ain't it perdy?

toodles

And the switch is the battery switch. It is a small spring located above the batt pack, that replaces the yellow key. Also, X-mags are semi auto only, no select fire. And, you get a warp breach with it, should you choose to warp your gun.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Xmags do NOT have a rail. They have a body/rail combo all together. No distinct rail.

Emags do not have an on/off switch.

Thanks for the answers all. Sorry about the jumble. My mind was just rolling.

Anyway about the on off switch there was a thread with one of the AGD people doing a mod for an on off I believe? Something about it costing $35 but you would have to tap your frame? I can't seem to find it at the moment. That is why I asked about that.

As for the single trigger is there no way to move the magnet? I am going on pure thought here since I don't have first hand experience with an emag or one in front of me to see where the magnet is.

I may just end up getting a black emag instead of opting for a fade... I want a black to red fade but the red I want is a dark crimson red. I haven't seen any colors like that on an emag yet. So I may just throw that idea out the window.

BTW nice Emag Skoad

Thanks for the help all

FizNid

No single triggers b/c of the placement of the Magnet & HES in the grip.

Why do you want a single trigger on an emag?? You would be way better off with a blade. (just my opinion) If you really want one badly you should just talk to whoever has the chimera sfl.

Biggest difference between the emag & xmag is that the xmag has removable breeches. (vertical feed or warp feed)

Also, if you want a black to crimson red fade emag I would just talk to tunaman. I havent personally done business with him but I'm sure he can get you on track...

Check out my teams website:
    S.S Bandits website
    My AO Feedback

I have an adrenaline single trigger on my dark angel and have a single pro paintball(slider) trigger on my cocker. Single to me is just more comfy and the gun feels more secure in my hand while running, etc. I may just get an extra trigger and play with cutting it down and see what I can come up with. Thanks

FizNid

you could save yourself some time and money and just leave the trigger the way it is. I only pull on the upper half of my trigger, i really don't ever touch the second groove. i don't really think it gets in the way or hinders my ability to pull effectively. Before you go ahead and buy a $30 trigger, find someone near you with an emag and play around with it.

as for me, you could classify me as a single-trigger player, i really don't ever touch the bottom groove.

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

mh53eplt Guest
    Tunaman is a great trader. PM him with your questions. I bought my emag from him. he is a superb airsmith and he can build a marker to your specifications.

I prefer a double trigger to a single trigger by a long shot. But whatever floats your boat. Sounds like you'll be setting up a nice 'Mag soon.