Thread: Dzaide

Dzaide

Traded my chrome omega rail+forgrip for his brand new black omega rail.. What was even better..He drove to my house. no shipping or anything..straight up trade. So far the easiest trade ive had on AO so far. Great trader and a great guy..dont hesitate to trade with him..

Thanks Dennis!

Daniel
    -Emag
    -Silver 68/45 Maxflow
    -Black Eggo 2 with Y

mh53eplt Guest

Sold ULE Body

I sold a black ULE body to dzaide and would trade with him again.

second time dealing with Dzaide. not one complaint! hes THE best trader ive dealt with so far on AO. dont hesitate to deal with him! Recommended very very highly!

Thanks Dennis, enjoy the X!

Dzaide is the best!

Paypaled me in record time for a sear I sold him. Easy to deal with. Great communication. Would sell to again.

Thanks Dzaide! Let me know whem you get it.

Jim

Thumbs up

Dzaide sold me a valve for a really fair price, shipping was fast even over holiday weekend and I was very pleased with the valve. I would deal again. Rick927
    Good Traders-Tobz,Blennidae,GhilleGuy,Snake847,jondon005,dzaide ,LuisV,CodeMA,Prezents,badinfo,B.C.,jeffremiller

yet another flawless trade with Dennis. A++++++ the easiest trades ive had on AO are with him. we met at a field, i gave him the ULT kit, and few days later, i have the money in my paypal acct. Great AOer and a Great guy.

Enjoy the ULT on that X

Daniel

Great trader, paid quickly, would definitely trade again!
    Your gun sucks.

Excellent trader.... Traded my BKO for his PS2... Slight problem with his shipping, but he shipped it out right away when it was returned to him...... I got it 2 days later. PS2 was in better than expected condition. A+++++++
    Wakka wakka wakka...

Great person to deal with, fast payer. he was also very corropitive with me, would like to deal with him again.
    I Like To Eat Crayons, I Really Like The Red Ones, I Wonder If They Make Red Crayon Pie

TSalPaintball's Feedback Thread!

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    This guy is an absolute liar and a thief. I bought a tank from him and never recieved it. As far as i can tell hes cut off all communication with me and will not answer any emails or pms that i send him. He has also not posted since ripping me of.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WORTHLESS

Hey,
    I picked up some Emag lowers including rail (ULE'd by the way) in pristine condition.
    Good communications, fast shipping, good packaging. Good price too!
    Perfect transaction,
    Thanks Dennis

dsrkd