Thread: mach 404, any good?

mach 404, any good?

well, i was flipping through one of the PB2X's i had hanging around and i came across an add for the mach 404 loader. and the add was pretty cool lookin, had a martini glass and a toothpick sticking in a paintball... and i guess it looks like an ok loader. but i was wondering how it compares to the x-board revvys and ricos and other midranged loaders. i mean, its pretty cheap and doesn't look that bad, anybody try one of these guys? also, the add on pbgear says that it can hold "in excess of 200 rounds". now does that mean it can hold like 250, or does it mean that it can hold like 3 rnds in the in the feed tube?

thanks

my advice would be to stick with the revvys and ricos.
    havent heard very many good things about them.

they are absolutely horrible. all the thing does is vibrate around, shaking the paintballs in a horrible attempt to make them go down the feedneck. my friend used one for a while, and it absolutely sucked. its no better than a 200rd holder.
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

Im going to go easy one you NO

Props to echo419 for the sig

Mach404

It's a vibrator in disguise! Don't let your parents catch you playing with one!

I agree with the others, I really wouldn't bother with it. It's the worst electic hopper in my opinion.

nippinout - HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's about the funniest thing i've heard all day

manike - even worse than that quantum piece of crap.. i doubt

yea, i think that thing is clocked at like 7bps? ....and i belive gravity load is like 6bps? yea i think thats what it was, because i was looking into it because it was the only electro hopper i could get in like a 1/2 hour distance from my house, i ended up getting a empire reloader, i timed mine at 16.5 bps consistantly, but i dont think its advertised as running that fast, but anyway, its good, and i only really outshoot it when im just showing off how fast i can shoot (i dont shoot REALLY fast very much in games.....i think....i dunno, i cant really tell ) ADRENALINE IS A DRUG!!

spend the extra money of on a revvy or something like that
    [img] Insert URL [/img] AO Feedback
    Email:Torbothebarbarian@hotmail.com
    Aim: Torbo3rb

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    ok think about this, vibration from the hopper travels down your feed neck of the hopper and into the feedneck of the gun, vibrating your marker. How can that be good? they are also slow, and deffinitely not worth it. DO not invest your money in one

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK