Didnt really know how to phrase it above.

So anyhow last week I got my xmag, I opened up the box I was pretty happy, I found the lousy emag manual, and a LX setup CDrom. The box was also decent looking, I was expecting a brown box that said AGD on it. Ok sort of cool. Now the next day my friends Speed comes in. Damn. Starting with the box, it came in a much nicer box, much. The opening it up there was a beautiful laminated fully ilustrated manual. It went over EVERY aspect of the marker complete with exploded views and such. I am willing to say it was more complete than the online xmag manual by far. Digging further in the Speed came with a car charger AND wall charger. Also included were a set of metric and standard allen keys, a barrel condom, an oring rebuild kit and some love juice.

To be honest the Speed's box contents were not that impressive, everything in there should come standard when you are buying a gun that costs almost $1000. Let alone AGD could include a bottle of autolube with their marker which costs $400 more.

Im not even nitpicking because the things that were included with the Speed are needed accessories, and WDP is a company which is known for form before function. Right now I have a bottle of autolube and an RT oring kit on order.