Disclaimer: This is paintball related, but at the same time it isn't. That made sense right? I just thought it would be better put here, than in the main forum.

I just saw a post on another forum where one guy who "always thought the mag were always stupid" (exact qoute), has now decided to purchase one.

Anyhow, his reasoning for now wanting a mag was because he saw a pic of the SFL/modular mag and it looked 'so much better'.

I'm glad AGD will undoubtedly have more business coming it's way in the near future; but are people this... umm.. err... dumb? From his reasoning for now wanting a 'Mag', you can say the only reason he thought Mag's were stupid in the first place was because they weren't good looking enough.

It's like buying a car or a computer, regardless of how it performs based on the outer shell alone. Anyone else think this is.... You know what?

Maybe I'm just in an irritated mood and had to let some steam out; any kind of steam. I have a deadline and have to finish my work by tomorrow night... *groans*

------------------
RT Pro - Chrome Powerfeed Right
Armageddon 68/4500
KAPP Chrome Apoc Drop Forward
12 vt Revolution
Lapco Aluminum Autospirit 12"

[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited 09-02-2001).]