Give me feedback.

TY
    Email and MSN Messanger: ca5t0rtr0y@hotmail.com
    AIM: HiPCastorTroy

My Feedback

<b>Bought:</b> PII 366 Laptop
    <b>Date:</b> 6/24/03
    <b>Shipping:</b> VERY fast, here the next evening

<b>Overall:</b> Good product at a good price. Honest and easy to deal with. I'd feel save dealing with him again any time.

<b>5/5</b>

I traded Jonathan for a laptop. The deal went great, the laptop works great. I would deal with him again without a second thought.

I sold him a barrel. Things went as planned, he was prompt with payment. I would definitely recommend him.

CastorTroy bought an AirAmerica Apoc. tank from me. Good buyer! Quick payment and asked all the right questions. I would definitely recommend him.

He traded a laptop for some paintball gear. Laptop arrived in excellent packaging and good condition. Fast shipping, great communication. Highly recommended.

Thumbs up

Traded my PS2 and cash for castortroy's gun and tank.Transaction went perfect.He always kept in contant,made sure the gun was well packaged,and shipping was extreamly fast.Would highly recommend dealing with him.A+ guy

Very efficiant person to deal with! I bought a HUGE lot of Paintball stuff from him. Their were a couple things wrong, but he was very understanding and waved some of the cost's aside to make it even. Great guy to deal with! Fast shipping! Would deal with again!
    EviL-

Oh come Hither my Evil friends. Let us dance upon our MINION of pure EviL apon the sup air ball field. Let us give thanks for this EviL OMEN that the Lord AVATAR has given to us. Let us crawl apon this wicked earth, converting the people to our HEATHEN ways, let us PIMP them with our SCION. Let us be faithfull till Judgement day, when EviL shall finally RULE THE WORLD.

http://www.nazgulclan.com/ryouko/fridaynight3-1.wmv

http://www.greenshines.com/control/media/1078969315.wmv