Thread: The Intelliframe *HELP*

The Intelliframe *HELP*

Ok i have been reading online that you can only connect the intelli frame to your hopper is this true or can you not attach it too your hopper and still use its normal electronic capabilities???

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna101
    Ok i have been reading online that you can only connect the intelli frame to your hopper is this true or can you not attach it too your hopper and still use its normal electronic capabilities???
    That is the only use for the intelliframe. Intelliframe by nature is not electronic. Oh BTW Tunaman would be flattered...
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

i think i might be able to help clear things up. The Intelliframe is not an electronic frame. It simply has a mount inside of it to place a switch. THis switch is pushed when you pull the trigger, and you can hook up the switch to a revvy so it agitates whenever you fire.

My Feedback

Q-Mag COMPLETE!!! Now I just have to get that ugly little **** anno'd

Re

Well, wouldnt it look sloppy because you have cords hanging all over your mag because it goes to the hopper, or is that why alot of people use warp feeds???

Well, wouldnt it look sloppy because you have cords hanging all over your mag because it goes to the hopper, or is that why alot of people use warp feeds???
    You have two thin wires coming out of the grip, one black, one red, very thin, very short. The same can be done with the warp feed and the wires are even shorter.
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

i use my revy on a mag and a 98, but if iwere to wire the i-frame to my revy, iwould have to make my own unit for the 98, which will be a project

you can wire up the intelliframe to the revvy, then just disconnect it when you move to the m98. It's my understanding that the revvy's eye still works after you do the mod.

Yes, it would..but it was a "high tech" upgrade back in the day. I still see them on old angels sometimes. You don't have to intellifeed your hopper anymore because of the way that hoppers operate now-a-days. I don't think that many people still use this feature. However the name "intelliframe" is still a good name for the frame, and it is no doubt the highest quality frame you can buy for the money.

i dunno, with the 90* frames coming out now...that quality statement may be questionable.

solution

Whiteknight457
    AGD Newb Join Date: Aug 2004

i use my revy on a mag and a 98, but if iwere to wire the i-frame to my revy, iwould have to make my own unit for the 98, which will be a project

I may have a solution to your problem with 2 markers..... instead of a solid connection from the trigger frame to the hopper use a head phone extender.... this worker great cause there are 2 wires in the extender and you can have the female jack connected to the frame and the male end connected to the hopper..... this lets you have a intliframe on you mag and 98c well only using 1 hopper...... P.S. i got this trick from this website lol

Quote Originally Posted by pointm@n
    That is the only use for the intelliframe. Intelliframe by nature is not electronic. Oh BTW Tunaman would be flattered...
    Maybe you'd get a cool nick name like Tuna jr or somethin BTW it would look killer on a ao jersey....
    give me an inch..and ill take a yard...paintball is not a hobbie it's a way of life