Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throw up elixer

if_your_14_your_not_to_young_to_decide_if_you_beal ieve_in_'god'_or_not_which_religion_you_wanna_foll ow_if_its_possible_tell_them_how_it_is!

if_that_doesnt_work_eat_alot_of_ice_cream,that_wor ks_for_me
    Good Traders- obsolete898,jah871,ß.C.
    AO member 4 life
    Member # 268
    E-mail-sublime698812@hotmail.com
    Aim-Joker2268
    "Not everyone makes up useless crap about penguins and pastries all the time" - Thordic

i think u should go the other way. take some ex-lax or some other kinda fast working laxative. if u crap ur pants while ur eating breakfast or something with the family around, there is NO way they'll make u go... unless they're REALLY sadistic.... in which case, my deepest apologies, and may god have mercy.

Originally posted by Smegma
    he cant, he's Mormon.
    oopsies..well do the decaf idea then. sorry, i don't know much about your religion.

It's not my religion, anyways, has anyone seen the Jackass where they tried to drink a gallon of milk as fast as they could ! That produced some immediate results.
    I throw newspapers for the OC Register, it sucks...

Haven't seen that episode, but I did see a news segment about a milk drinking contest. It had around 5 contestants and one of them was a Marine. Guess who was the first one to hurl.

tell them you had a vision from god and god told you to burn the house down (do this while holding matches and gasoline) be very serious... youl be making a trip, but it wont be the trek, after you do this.... (to be takin as a joke but hey, w/e works)
    Last week i thought i was indecisive, but now im not sure anymore...

charcoal... do not add lighter fluid.. just burn it... and crush it up... it's something they teach in the marines... makes you cleans out your system of poisons and makes you barf it out
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

got a solution for you guanteed to make you sick drink a full gallon of milk its impossilbe for your body to hold down that much lactose and you get a result of forcefull stream vomiting and plus its great to do infront of a croud.. guantee it will work if you dont throw up though run out of your room or were ever you are to the bathroom or your parents room and then by the time you get there boom instant vomiting
    MY SIG RULZ

GOOD TRADERS: openboater, muirtach, abaez, TAW, Kevmaster, irbodden, reneirwolf878, Lakeview Bulldog, Willie Fattballz, snakestang, xXhAppyAznXx, Lee, SpongeBobSquarePants, Toakes22, fire1811, SpawnBoy icantbeliveit, jaded t, Carpecerevisi, Have Blue, blazingace, Souprman, shwerp, bgdaddy599, Mossman, Dragoon, Goldie D Pimp, Remington

Very Bad traders. Negifo( TOTAL FRAUD $250.00)